Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
21 / 90, Eswariamman kovil Street, Near Temple Parking, Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu - 623526
|2 Bed AC Room||
Located 2.9 km from the Rameshwaram bus stand, YD Stay 3903 (Hotel Right Choice) offers two bedded AC rooms and dormitory accommodation. Parking facilities are available. This place is ideal for groups.
From the Ramayana we know Sri Ram fought a war with Ravana who had abducted Sita Maa. Sri Ram had to build a bridge so that his Vanar Sena could cross the sea. This bridge (Ram Setu) was built from the southernmost tip of Pamban island where Rameshwaram is located.
Before the bridge was built, Sri Ram made a Shivling from sand and clay, and worshipped it. Another Shivling was brought from Kailash by Hanuman. There are two Shivlings in the Rameshwaram temple. Both are worshipped.
Rameshwaram Railway Station - 2.4 km
Madurai Airport - 182 km
Places to visit in Rameshwaram near YD Stay 3903 (Hotel Right Choice)
Distances from Rameshwaram
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid government-issued photo identification (Ex. Passport/Aadhar/Driving License/Voters Card) is a must for all the guests at the time of Check-In.
2. Guests have to accept & comply with the rules/terms & conditions of the property to ensure that all can have a pleasant stay.
3. The primary guest Check-In to the property must be at least 18 years of age. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
4. Almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, this limit is strictly followed.
5. Early check-in or late check-out might not be possible or possible subject to availability and may be chargeable by the property.
6. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls, Paid parking, etc.). These might be chargeable at the time of check-out.
7. Pets or outside food are not allowed inside the property.
8. YatraDham.Org is not responsible for denied Check-In due to violation of rules/terms and conditions. No refund will be issued in such cases. Please note that the booking can not be cancelled or modified.
9. Booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for the stay and doesn’t guarantee the stay in case of any unforeseen reason, unfavourable situation or any unplanned scenarios.
10. YatraDham.Org shall not be responsible and no cancellation, modification or no refund will be made in situations like bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, sickness, accidents, VIP movement restrictions, roadblocks, heavy snowfall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the guest could not reach the destination on time or short stay or unveiled facilities.
11. YatraDham.Org and property reserve the right to cancel the booking without prior notice in circumstances beyond control/unforeseen situations/any illegal activities.
12. YatraDham.Org and Property reserve the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
13. Please note that in case of any incident/event/accident, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and with the information, we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
14. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
15. You may contact us via our contact us page, email ([email protected]) or chat during working hours.