Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Maheshwari Bhakta Niwas Dharamshala, Temple South Gate, 678/B, S Car St, Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu 623526
|2 Bed Non A/c. Room (Family Only) (Building 1)||
Located at a distance of 100 meters from Rameshwaram Mandir. Hotel Maheshwari Bhakta Niwas Dharamshala offers two and five bedded rooms for families at budget-friendly costs. Meals are available here. The stay provides facilities like CCTV cameras, clean drinking water, hot water and flexible check-in and check-out time of 23 hours.
Rameshwaram is one of the holiest pilgrimages of India and a Jyotirling temple. It is said whoever offers Ganga Jal at this temple will attain ‘Moksha’. This is where Sri Ram camped before building the bridge to Lanka.
Along with Dwarka, Badrinath, and Jagannath Puri, Rameshwaram is one of the Char Dhams of India. There are also several other temples and sacred sites here in Rameshwaram, that devotees visit. For more information and queries, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Rameshwaram near Maheshwari Bhakta Niwas (Building 1):
Distances from Rameshwaram:
The distance from the Rameshwaram railway to Maheshwari Bhakta Niwas is 2.7 km. Maheshwari Bhakta Niwas is opposite the Ramanathaswamy temple, just 50 meters.
The stay provides two, three and five bedded budget rooms with attached toilets available. Hot Water is provided from outside the room.
Yes, but very few and are generally not open for booking.
Well, nearly check-in and check-out time is of 23 hours. If you check in at 10:00 AM, you need to check out at 09:00 AM the next day. Full-day charges apply for late checkouts.
No, they do not have this facility.
Yes, pure vegetarian food without onions and garlic is available. Marwari meals are also available.
Yes, due to local regulations, check-in after 10:30 PM is not allowed. The main gate remains closed from 10:30 PM to 04:00 AM.
The distance between the buildings is about 50 meters.
No, parking facilities are not available.
Among the tourist spots are Ramanathaswamy temple, Agni Tirtham, Lakshman Tirtham, Ramar Patham and Dhanushkodi beach and more.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.