Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Goswami Madam Trust, 45 - West Street, Rameshwaram, Tamil Nadu - 623526.
|2 Bed Non AC Room (New Building)||
|2 Bed AC Room (Family Only)||
|3 Bed Non AC Room||
|3 Bed AC Room (Family Only)||
|4 Bed AC Room (Family Only)||
|5 Bed Non AC Room (Family Only)||
|6 Bed Non AC Room (Family Only)||
|7 Bed Non AC Room||
|9 Bed Non AC Room||
Located 1.5 km from the Rameshwaram bus stand, Goswami madam Trust offers two bedded AC and non AC rooms for families. Meals are available here. Parking for vehicles is an additional convenience.
Sri Ram was living in the forest during his 14 year exile (van-vaas), when Sita Maa was abducted by Ravana and taken to Lanka. For his Vanar Sena to cross the sea, Sri Ram had a bridge built. The starting point of this bridge known as Ram Setu is in Dhanushkodi, at the southern tip of the Pamban island.
Places to visit in Rameshwaram near Goswami Madam Trust
Distances from Rameshwaram
Goswami Madam Trust is located on West Street, beside Rameshwaram Arya Vysya Vasavi Nityanna Satram.
The distance from the Rameshwaram railway station to Rameshwaram Goswami Mutt is 1.2 km The distance from Rameshwaram Goswami Mutt to Ramanathaswamy temple is 0.9 km.
They have two, three and four-bedded rooms with attached western-style toilets and hot water facilities. It is one of the best hotels in Rameshwaram near the temple.
Yes, they have 24-hour check-in - check-out facilities.
Yes. They have a dormitory for 50 people. It has common toilets.
Yes, South Indian food is available.
Parking space is available but no lift facilities.
All Is Good
Nice place stay with family
Value for money
Very good accomodation
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.