These terms form a legally binding agreement between Users (“User(s), you, your, yourself”) and Chanakyaa IT Enabled Services (henceforth CITES) and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (“YatraDham.Org, we, us, our”). These terms shall govern the use of the website, mobile application, call centres (collectively referred to as “YatraDham.Org Platform”) which enables the User to connect with us in relation to the services offered through the YatraDham.Org Platform ("Services").
1. Scope of Services
CITES through the YatraDham.Org Platform connects Users with third parties to use properties managed and/or owned by third parties to help the Users avail the Services. YatraDham.Org Platform offers Services to its Users by offering its services with booking of following which shall include but shall not be limited to:
2. Eligibility to use
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and capable of entering, performing and adhering to these terms. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize/browse the YatraDham.Org Platform, they shall do so only with the involvement, guidance and supervision of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such parent /legal guardian’s registered account. CITES reserves the right to terminate User’s access and refuse to provide User with access to the YatraDham.Org Platform if CITES discovers that User is under the age of 18 years.
3. Using the YatraDham.Org Platform: Account Registration and use
CITES makes the Services available to you through the YatraDham.Org Platform upon you providing CITES certain required User information and having created an account ("Account") through YatraDham ID and password or other log-in ID and password (collectively, the "Account Information"). The YatraDham.Org Platform requires you to register as a User by creating an Account in order to utilize the Services provided. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify CITES of any unauthorized use of its Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit/log out from the account at the end of each session. CITES cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this clause. You may be held liable for losses incurred by CITES or any other customer or visitor to the YatraDham.Org Platform due to authorized or unauthorized use of your account as a result of your failure in keeping its Account Information secure and confidential.
CITES also allows restricted access to the YatraDham.Org Platform for unregistered users. At the time of registration, you shall ensure that the Account Information provided by you in the YatraDham.Org Platform registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user’s account information is expressly prohibited.
4. Term & Termination
In case you wish to discontinue you can at any point opt out of your membership of the YatraDham.Org Platform. CITES deserves the right to unilaterally terminate your use of the YatraDham.Org Platform without notice or any liability for reasons of breach of the terms mentioned herein.
5. Terms specifically applicable to Customer:
Users availing Services and CITES Products via the YatraDham.Org Platform (hereinafter referred to as “Customers”) shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- Reservation or booking of services
The process of booking Services from this YatraDham.Org Platform may require you to disclose your personal and confidential information. To prevent any possibility of unauthorized access to your confidential information such as name, address etc., you shall not use/access this site from unsecure computers, unsecure communication links, unsecure mobile phones or locations such as Internet-Cafe(s), Cyber-Cafe(s) and other commercially available internet enabled computers or computer services. The User agrees, acknowledges and confirms that before placing any order on the YatraDham.Org Platform, the User shall check the Service description and price carefully and by placing an order for a Service you agree to be bound by these terms including the Services’ description. You shall only place the order after fully satisfying yourself with the amount, description, look as has been displayed on YatraDham.Org Platform. CITES shall not be responsible unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of Third Parties’ act’s or omissions That relying on declarations, confirmations, information and obligations made/undertaken by the User in accordance with the terms, and believing the same to be true and acting on the faith thereof, CITES has agreed to provide the Services to the User as per the terms mentioned herein. In particular, the User does hereby agree, promise, declare, confirm, covenant, undertake and represent & warrant to CITES:
- the User is not under any legal or other deficiency which prevents/may prevent the User from: (i) entering into a valid contract under the applicable laws; and (ii) making valid payment to CITES for Services ordered by the User.
- In the event of detecting any suspicious activity from User’s account, CITES reserves the right to cancel all pending and future orders owing to any such incident without any liability to the User.
- In a credit card transaction; you must use your own credit card for which User has full right & authority to validly use such Credit Card for making payment to CITES. CITES shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the User and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on User.
- While using the YatraDham.Org Platform User shall at all times strictly comply with the payment procedure and the terms mentioned herein in their entirety.
- Your use of the Services shall be deemed that you are fully satisfied with the description, look and design of the accommodation and usage fee of the accommodation as has been displayed on CITES's Platform.
The User agrees and acknowledges that in the YatraDham.Org Platform all Services are offered only at the sole discretion of CITES.
- Payment & Usage Fee
You hereby agree and understand that you will have to pay the Contribution, Convenience or any other amount as mentioned on the YatraDham.Org Platform for the concerned Services via the payment mode provided on the YatraDham.Org Platform post which User’s requested reservation will be confirmed. Once the reservation has been confirmed, CITES will debit the usage fee from the payment mode selected by the User. The User agrees and acknowledges that the payment procedure may call for and require additional verification of or information from the User and the User undertakes to provide complete, correct and proper information.
CITES uses third party payment providers to receive payments from User. CITES is not responsible for delays or erroneous transaction execution or cancellation of reservation due to payment issues. CITES takes utmost care to work with third party payment providers, but does not control their systems, processes, technology and work flows, hence cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers.
User making payments for Services provided via the YatraDham.Org Platform, would be making payments to the entities mentioned as per the link mentioned in the tab named Payment for Services.
- No Warranty
By using the YatraDham.Org Platform you hereby acknowledge and agree that CITES is not a Dharamshala/Sanatorium/Ashram/Mutt/Bhavan/Hall/Rooms/guest house owner/ and has no control over the conduct or behaviour of the management of any property or the quality, fitness or the suitability of the services provided by third party offering services. CITES disclaims any and all liabilities in this regard. You are requested to kindly take due care of all their personal valuables and belongings. CITES and its staff/team shall NOT be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to the Guests' personal valuables and belongings.
6. Usage terms
The information, materials, Services available on the YatraDham.Org Platform may inadvertently include inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information, CITES is not responsible for and shall not be bound to honor typographical or pricing errors on the YatraDham.Org Platform. CITES reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders at any time, including but not limited to the orders that contain incorrect contribution/prices or product descriptions, orders in which CITES believes the User has violated applicable laws or these terms, orders that CITES believes are harmful to CITES or orders that CITES believes are fraudulent or based on illegal, fraudulent or deceitful use/furnishing of information or based on false information. CITES neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. CITES expressly disclaims any warranties whether express or implied about the accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, quality, continuity, performance, error free or uninterrupted operation/functioning, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, non-infringement, lack of viruses or other harmful components of the Services and/or products.
CITES shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the YatraDham.Org Platform unrelated functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, Services, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the YatraDham.Org Platform, or otherwise arising out of the use of the YatraDham.Org Platform, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, CITES shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the YatraDham.Org Platform during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the YatraDham.Org Platform that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond CITES’s control. The User understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the YatraDham.Org Platform is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. CITES accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to the User.
7. Prohibited Content:
As a pre-condition of use of the YatraDham.Org Platform, User warrants to CITES that User shall not use this YatraDham.Org Platform for any purpose that is unlawful, unauthorized, or inconsistent with these terms, and the User agrees that this license to use YatraDham.Org Platform will terminate immediately upon User's violation of this warranty. CITES reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to block/terminate User's access to this YatraDham.Org Platform and its content at any time, with or without notice. The User agrees, acknowledges, confirms and undertakes that the registration data, information/data provided or uploaded onto the YatraDham.Org Platform by the User:
- shall not be false, inaccurate, misleading or incomplete; or
- shall not be fraudulent or involve the use of counterfeit or stolen Credit Cards; or
- shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; or
- shall not be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; or
- shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines or executable files that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information of any person whatsoever; or
- shall not create liability for CITES or cause CITES to lose (in whole or in part) the services of CITES’s ISPs or other service providers/suppliers. If the User contravenes the foregoing or CITES has reasonable grounds to suspect that the User has contravened the foregoing, CITES has the right to indefinitely deny or terminate User's access to the YatraDham.Org Platform and to refuse to honor the User's request(s).
The Users are prohibited from engaging in the following activities:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the YatraDham.Org Platform to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the YatraDham.Org Platform, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the YatraDham.Org Platform, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the YatraDham.Org Platform and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the YatraDham.Org Platform.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the YatraDham.Org Platform or the networks or services connected to the YatraDham.Org Platform.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the YatraDham.Org Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the YatraDham.Org Platform as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the YatraDham.Org Platform and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the YatraDham.Org Platform.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the YatraDham.Org Platform designed to prevent or restrict access to the YatraDham.Org Platform, or any portion of the YatraDham.Org Platform.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the YatraDham.Org Platform or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the YatraDham.Org Platform.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the YatraDham.Org Platform, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the YatraDham.Org Platform.
- Use the YatraDham.Org Platform in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
When you use the YatraDham.Org Platform, you agree and understand that you are communicating with CITES through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from CITES periodically and as and when required. CITES may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. You specifically agree that CITES shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received. Further, CITES will make best efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information available with it, but transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be guaranteed or made absolutely secure. By using this YatraDham.Org Platform, you agree that CITES shall not be liable for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. Without prejudice to the foregoing you agree that CITES shall not be held liable or responsible for 'phishing attacks' on you. You may accept or decline the cookies when you accesses YatraDham.Org Platform. It is the User’s responsibility to set his browser to alert him to accept or to reject cookies.
9. Third Party Links
This YatraDham.Org Platform may at CITES sole discretion, contain links to YatraDham.Org Platforms owned and maintained by persons or entities other than CITES. CITES may also provide links to the other sites for purpose of enabling the Customer to make payment to CITES. Any of the foregoing links do not constitute an endorsement by CITES of any such sites and are provided only as a convenience. CITES is not responsible for the content or links displayed on such sites. CITES is not responsible for the privacy practices of such sites which CITES does not own, manage or control. CITES does not regularly review, and makes no warranty or representation regarding materials posted, or Services or services offered, on the sites to which this YatraDham.Org Platform may be linked and CITES shall not be responsible for any deficiency thereof. CITES does not endorse any or all of the materials, Services, and services available on such linked sites, and CITES expressly disclaims responsibility for the contents of any linked site, the accuracy of any information contained in a linked site, and the quality of the Services and services offered at any linked site. Any decision to view the contents of any linked site is solely the responsibility of User and is made at User’s own risk.
10. Intellectual Property
YatraDham.Org Platform and the content posted herein which shall include but shall not be limited to pictures, branding, text, graphics, designs, brand logos, audio, video, interfaces and /or any other information, or the overall arrangement of content is protected and is owned, controlled or licensed by or to CITES; all comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, information or any other content provided by the User(hereinafter referred to as “CITES IP”). You may not modify, publish, copy, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, modify create derivative works from, license, distribute, frame, hyperlink, download, repost, perform, translate, mirror, display or commercially exploit CITES IP in any other way.
The User agrees that any feedback, comments, ideas, suggestions, information, or any other content which User contributes to CITES or YatraDham.Org Platform (including the name you submit with any content) will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for CITES to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works from, display worldwide, or act on such content without additional approval or consideration in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you waive any claim to the contrary. The User represents and warrants that User owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to the content that he/she may contribute to this YatraDham.Org Platform and that use of his/her content by CITES shall not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
Without prejudice to and in addition to any other remedies, reliefs or legal recourses available to CITES herein or any applicable laws or otherwise, User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold CITES harmless including but not limited to its affiliate, agents, team members, staff, owners and employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by CITES that arise out of or related to your use or misuse of the of the Website, any violation by you of these terms and conditions, or any breach of representations, warranties and covenants made by you herein.
13. No warranty
It is hereby further clarified that CITES and Third parties (property managers / owners) are separate and independent entities and CITES does not work as representative or agent of the such third parties (property managers / owners). By making a reservation/booking at the listed Accommodations the User enters into commercial/ contractual terms as offered by and agreed to between such third parties (property managers / owners) and the User alone.
The User hereby assumes the sole risk of booking or making use or relying on the information relating to the Services available on this Website/ Mobile Application/ Call Center/ Partners. It is User’s responsibility to check the details of the Accommodations listed on the YatraDham.Org Platform at its sole discretion. CITES shall not be responsible and shall not be required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between User and third parties (property managers / owners). In no event, shall CITES be made a party to dispute between User(s) and Third Party(s).
This website uses a third-party analytics tool (like google analytics), to track page content and click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity.
14. Limitation of Liability
CITES shall not be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary and consequential damages, damages for loss of use, data or profits, or other intangible losses, which may arise or are arising from the use of this YatraDham.Org Platform or any of the information, software, services and related graphics contained within the YatraDham.Org Platform or any of the Services offered, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, and even if CITES has been advised of the possibility of damages.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN OR ELSEWHERE, CITES'S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO THE USER FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF AVAILING CITES SERVICES/ BROWSING THE YATRADHAM.ORG PLATFORM SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT EQUIVALENT TO THE CONVENIENCE PRICE PAID FOR THE BOOKING / PRODUCT AND SERVICES GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM.
15. General Provisions
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement, and all transactions entered into on or through YatraDham.Org Platform shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of India which shall be applicable to this Agreement without regard to principles of conflict of laws. User agrees that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation hereto the YatraDham.Org Platform, the terms or any transactions entered into on or through the YatraDham.Org Platform or the relationship between User and CITES shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bhavnagar - Gujarat and User hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
No Waiver: Any failure, delay or forbearance on the part of CITES in: (i) exercising any right, power or privilege under this Agreement; or (ii) enforcing terms of this Agreement, shall not operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise by CITES of any right, power or privilege preclude any other future exercise or enforcement thereof.
Severability: The Parties hereto agree that each of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall be severable, and the unenforceability of one or more provisions of this Agreement shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision(s) or of the remainder of this Agreement.