Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
18/29, North Car Street, Rameshwaram- 623526
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Family Only)||
|3 Bed Non AC Room (Family Only)||
Located at a distance of 100 meter from the Rameshwaram Mandir. Sri Ramanjaneya Chatram offers two and three bedded AC and Non-AC rooms for families. The stay provides amenities like CCTV cameras, drinking water along with flexible check-in and check-out time of 24 hours.
Sri Ram and the Ramayana are indelibly ingrained in the Hindu psyche. Rameshwaram is the place where Sri Ram along with Lakshman, Hanuman and the ‘Vanar Sena’ camped before building the Ram Setu to take them to Lanka. Sri Ram himself made a Parthiv Shivling and worshipped it before building the bridge.
There are two Shivlings in the temple, one made by Sri Ram, and the other brought by Hanuman from Kailash Parbat. A visit to Rameshwaram is the cherished desire of every devotee.
For Rameshwaram accommodation booking and queries, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Rameshwaram near Sri Ramanjaneya Chatram:
Distances from Rameshwaram:
The stay provides two and three-bed NON-AC rooms at affordable prices with various amenities including CCTV cameras and hot water.
Rameshwaram Temple is situated at a distance of just 100 meters from Sri Ramanjaneya Chatram.
Yes, extra guests are allowed, however, there is an additional charge required.
Yes, Sri Ramanjaneya Chatram provides 24-hour check-in and check-out facilities.
The main gate will remain closed from 10:30 PM to 5:00 AM.
Travellers or Yatris provide their reviews according to facilities provided by Hotels/Accommodations. They book their rooms based on customer reviews.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.