Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Plot No.-7, Green Park, Opp. Shri Sai Mega Dharamshala, Shirdi, Maharashtra 423109
|2 Bed AC Room||
|2 Bed AC Room (Season Period)||
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Season Period)||
|3 Bed Non AC Room||
|3 Bed Non AC Room (Season Period)||
Located 1.5 km from the Shirdi bus stand, Sai Kamala Bhavan offers two and three bedded rooms. Clean rooms and peaceful surroundings will ensure a pleasant stay.
Shirdi is one of India’s most visited religious destinations. This is where Sai Baba spent his life. A temple dedicated to him has been built around the neem tree he used to sit under. The temple was renovated in the 1990s.
The temple authorities are also involved in social welfare, educational activities and charity. The prasadalaya feeds more than 5000 people daily at a highly subsidised cost. Besides the temple there are many other places connected with Baba’s life.
Places to visit in Shirdi near Sai Kamala Bhavan:
Distances from Shirdi:
You have the option of 2 and 3 beds that is Non-Ac and 2 beds room with Ac.
The distance from the bus and railway stations is Railway station- 4.5 km you will reach within 12 mins. Bus station- 1.5 km you will reach within 5 mins.
There are no Food Facilities available in Sai Kamala Bhavan. As many tourists and devotees of Sai Baba come for darshan so you can easily get food nearby this Bhavan.
There are no parking facilities available in Sai Kamala Bhavan.
A child above 5 years is chargeable Rs 200.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.