Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Laxmibai Shinde Marg, Near Hotel Yog Palace, Temple area, Shirdi, Maharashtra
|2 Bed AC Room||
|3 Bed AC Room||
|Dormitory Non AC Hall (Old Building)||
Located 1.5 km from the Shirdi bus stand, New Indore Sai Bhakta Niwas offers two and three bedded Ac and non AC rooms. Parking facilities are available.
One day in the 1800s, Sai Baba appeared in Shirdi. No one knew who he was, where he had come from and why he had come. But the pujari of Khandoba temple Mhalsapati recognised him as a man of God and welcomed him.
Sai Baba stayed in Shirdi for over 60 years till his Samadhi. The area was blessed and many miracles have been attributed to Sai Baba. The various places connected with Him are all nearby. The temple complex is huge and serves meals to over 5000 people each day at a highly subsidised price.
Places to visit in Shirdi near New Indore Sai Bhakta Niwas:
Distances from Shirdi:
New Indore Sai Ashram Bhakta Niwas is located near Hotel Yog Palace in the Shirdi temple area.
The distance from the railway station to New Indore Sai Bhakta Niwas is 2.8 km and from New Indore Sai Bhakta Niwas to Shirdi temple/Shirdi Samadhi Mandir is 600 meters.
They have two, three and four-bedded budget rooms available with attached western-style toilets.
No, they have a check-in and check-out time at 7:00 AM. Extra charges are applicable for late checkout or early check-in.
No, there is no dormitory or communal hall available.
No, they do not have these facilities.
Yes, they have both facilities.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.