Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Shree Manokamna Siddh Shri Hanuman Mandir, Mayakund, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249208
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|2 Bed AC Room||
Located 2 KM from the ISBT bus stand, Manokamna Siddh Shri Hanuman Mandir offers two-bedded AC and non AC rooms. Meals and other necessities are available nearby. Parking space for vehicles is available here.
Rishikesh is the land of saints and a part of Dev Bhoomi of Garhwal in Uttarakhand. For untold centuries this town has been associated with Rishis, Munis, ascetics and holy men. It is also the gateway to the Chota Char Dhams of Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
Rishikesh is now also developing as a center for adventure sports and activities like trekking, camping and rock climbing. The temples and sacred spots of Rishikesh are uncountable. Numerous bathing ghats on the banks of the Ganga River add to the charm of Rishikesh.
Rishikesh Railway Station - 1.1 km
Dehradun Airport - 18 km
Haridwar Railway Station - 25 km
Places to visit in Rishikesh near Manokamna Siddh Shri Hanuman Mandir
Triveni Ghat - 3 km
Lakshman Jhula - 5 km
Ram Jhula - 2.9 km
Tera Manzil Temple - 12 km
Nilkanth Mahadev - 25.0 km
Distances from Rishikesh
Haridwar - 25 km
Dehradun - 43 km
Yamunotri - 216 km
Gangotri - 263 km
Kedarnath - 230 km
Badrinath - 291 km
Delhi - 243 km
It’s 2.9 Km from Ram Jhula.
No, the check in - check out times are fixed (10 AM). If you have an advance confirmed booking and reach late, the room will be kept for you.
Yes, they have parking space.
They have 2 bedded AC & 2 bedded non ac attached rooms available with hot water facilities.
No, food facilities are not available there.
No, but groups can be accommodated in rooms.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.