Tapovan Laxman Chowk, Omkareshwar Dharamshala, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249201.
|2 Bed Normal Room (Third floor- Fourth floor )
|4 Bed Non AC Simple Room (First floor - Second floor )
|2 Bed Non AC Simple Room (Third floor- Fourth floor )
|3 Bed Normal Room (Second floor Third floor)
|6 Bed Non AC Simple Room
Located near Lakshman Jhula, Kailashanand Mission Trust Omkareshwar Dharamshala is 4 km from the bus stand. They offer AC and non AC rooms for families and groups. Friendly staff provide good service ensuring an enjoyable stay.
Rishikesh is the land of Rishis, Munis, Sadhus and Sants. It is a place held dear in the hearts of millions of devotees all over the world. Rishikesh is one of the most ancient religious sites of India with stories connected to it dating back to thousands of years.
Rishikesh Railway Station - 5.3 km
Jolly Grant Airport(Dehradun) - 22 km
Haridwar Railway Station - 28 km
Places to visit in Rishikesh near Ganga Cottage
Distances from Rishikesh
It is located Near Lakshman Jhula Road, Rishikesh.
No, the check-in and check-out times are fixed at 11:30 AM. If you have an advance-confirmed booking and reach late, the room will be kept for you.
They have 2 bedded AC & 2 bedded NON-AC rooms available with hot water facilities.
Dharamshala is at a distance of 500 meters from Lakshman Jhula.
No, but groups can be accommodated in rooms.
Yes, extra guests are allowed only 1 person per room & extra chargeable.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.