Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
|4 Bed AC Room (New Building)||
Located 1 km from Dwarkadhish Temple, Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Yatrik Niwas offers two, three and four-bedded AC rooms as well as four-bedded non AC rooms. Dormitory accommodation is also available here. Meals are available here, as is parking space for vehicles.
Mathura is a part of Brij Bhoomi also known as Braj. This is the sacred land where Sri Krishna was born and grew up. Mathura is one of the most important places of pilgrimage in India. It is also one of the most visited destinations. This is a temple town where sacred spots are to be found in every lane or street.
There is a constant flow of devotees all round the year, with extra crowds during Janmashtami and other festivals. Celebration of Holi in Brij Bhoomi is an iconic event and devotees come from all over India to take part in it. Nandgaon, Barsana and Govardhan Hill are keenly visited by devotees.
Mathura Railway Station - 6 km
Agra Airport - 70 km
I G I Airport Delhi: 168 km
Bhojanshala timing and food charge
Places to visit in Mathura near Shri Swaminarayan Yatrik Niwas
Shri Dwarkadhish Temple - 1 km
Shri Krishna Janmasthan Temple - 2.2 km
Vishram Ghat - 5.5 km
ISKCON Temple (Vrindavan) - 10.8 KM
Prem Mandir (Vrindavan) - 10 km
Govardhan Hill - 26 km
Distances from Mathura
Vrindavan - 12 km
Agra - 56 km
Delhi - 183 km
Varanasi - 690 km
Ahmedabad - 900 km
Lucknow - 395 km
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.