Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Kaimar Van, Near Sant Colony, Parikrama Marg, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh - 281121
|3 Bed A/c. Deluxe Room (Family Only)||
|2 Bed A/c. Room (Family Only)||
|2 Bed cooler Room (Family Only)||
|Dormitory VIP AC Room (Family Only)||
|Dormitory Deluxe AC Room (Family Only)||
This Dham is known as a Transcendental land of Devotion and Love. It is also the abode of Bhagavan Sri Krishna's eternal Pastimes, which is even unattainable for the Demigods. The Ashram has become manifest due to the Austerities, Spiritual Practice, Auspicious Determination and kind mercy of the President of the International Gaudiya Vedanta Samiti Trust. There are Also good Accommodation Facilities, Food Facilities.
Breakfast - 08:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Lunch - 12:30 PM - 02:00 PM
Dinner - 08:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Suggested Route Map of Anand Dham Gaudiya Ashram:-
1. Mathura - 11 Km 2. Agra - 73 Km
3. Delhi - 163 Km 4. Jaipur - 242 Km
5. Haridwar - 266 Km 6. Dehradun - 380 Km
7. Chandigarh - 406 Km 8. Lucknow - 422 Km
Ananddham Gaudiya Ashram in Vrindavan is located distance 12 km Mathura Railway Station, 0.8 km from the Bus Stand and around 144 Km from the New Delhi Airport. This Ashram is a good option for family accommodation.
Places to visit in Vrindavan from Anand Dham Gaudiya Ashram:-
1.Iskcon Temple - 900 Meter 2.Prem Mandir - 1 Km
3.Pagal Baba Temple - 2 Km 4.Jaipur Temple - 2 Km
5.Madan Mohan Temple - 2 Km 6.Banke Bihari Temple- 3.5 km
7.Sewa Kunj - 2.5 Km 8.Shri Rangnath Temple - 3.7 Km
9.Radha Raman Temple - 4 Km 10.Shri Krishna Janmasthan Temple - 8.5 Km
11.Dwarkadhish Mandir - 9 Km 12.Shri Gopeshwar Mahadev Mandir - 4 Km
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply by all their rules / terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also right of refusal of entry if booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they denies check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms / hall have the certain capacity for the guests / room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principle of certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modification / cancellation of booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala managementâ€™s modification / cancellation in case of any unfavorable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident / event our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religious. We are working to promote the religious tourism.