Sen Samaj Dharamshala, Opp. New Jhula Pul, Near Omkareshwar Temple, Omkareshwar, Madhya Pradesh 450554.
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Family Only)
|2 Bed Cooler Room (Family Only)
|2 Bed AC Room (Family Only)
|2 Bed Non AC Simple Room (Non Attached) (Family Only)
|Non AC Hall (Family Only)
|Non AC Hall (Family Only)
Located at a distance of 1.5 km from the new bus stand. Shri Sen Samaj offers AC and non-AC rooms as well as dormitory accommodation along with amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water and extra mattresses. Budget-friendly and conveniently located, this place is a good option for families and groups.
Omkareshwar is situated in the Khandwa district of Madhya Pradesh. The Jyotirlinga Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva stands on an island named Mandhata. Besides the Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga temple, there is another temple dedicated to Mahadev - Mamleshwar temple and many other temples to visit.
For Omkareshwar Dharamshala online booking, you can contact us at YatraDham.Org.
Places to visit in Omkareshwar near Shri Sen Samaj Dharamshala:
Distances from Omkareshwar:
Shri Sen Samaj Dharamshala provides two-bed NON-AC rooms, AC rooms, cooler rooms, NON-AC simple rooms and NON-AC Halls for the family.
Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, Gayatri Shaktipeeth, Gaumukh Ghat, Jhula Pul, Siddhanath Mandir and Kedareshwar Mandir are the top tourist places to visit in Omkareshwar near Shri Sen Samaj Dharamshala.
Yes, extra guests are allowed in Shri Sen Samaj Dharamshala, however, there is an additional charge required.
The distance between Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga Temple and Dharamshala is around 400 meters at a walking distance of 5 minutes.
Yes, the main gate will remain closed from 10:30 PM to 5:00 AM.
Yes, hot water is available at Shri Sen Samaj Dharamshala, however, additional charges are to be taken per bucket.
YatraDham.Org provides appropriate services at a reasonable cost near tourist destinations.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.