Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
BKTC - Rest House, Nr Saket Chauraha,(Saket Restaurant), Badrinath, Uttarakhand - 246422.
|4 Bed Non A/c. Room (Dalmiya Cottage)(July-Oct)||
|2 Bed Non A/c. Room (Dalmiya Cottage)(July to Oct)||
|2 Bed Non A/c. Room (Nilkanth Rest House) (Ground Floor)(July to Oct)||
|4 Bed Non A/c. Room (Chand Cottage)(July to Oct)||
|2 Bed Non Ac Room (Nilkanth Rest House) (First Floor)(July to Oct)||
|4 Bed Non Ac Room(Chand Cottage)(July to Oct)||
|4 Bed Non Ac Room (Nilkanth Rest House)(July to Oct)||
|3 Bed Non A/c. Room (Modi Cottage)(July to Oct)||
Badrinath Rest house, managed by the Badrinath Kedarnath Temple Committee BKTC, is ideal to stay with family. Its connected to the main road of Rishikesh-Haridwar highway. Rooms are clean and neat. Its walking distance from Badrinath Temple. One can get transportation facilities for visiting tourist places in badrinath.
Places to visit Badrinath Rest house by Badrinath - Kedarnath Temples Committee (BKTC) en-route Chardham Yatra:
1.Kedarnath - 227 km
2.Joshimath - 45 km
3.Pipalkoti - 77 km
4.Nandprayag - 104 km
5.Karnaprayag - 126 km
6.Rudraprayag - 157 km
7.Srinagar - 188 km
8.Guptkashi - 199 km
9.Tehri - 273 km
10.Devaprayag - 222 km
11.Pauri Garhwal - 292 km
Badrinath Temples Committee Rest House by Kedarnath Temples Committee (BKTC) is 550 meter near from Badrinath Bus Stand. The nearest Railway Station is Rishikesh Railway Station at 216 km. The nearest Airport located is Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun at 232 km.
Suggested Route Map Of Badrinath:-
1.Haridwar - 319 km
2.Dehradun - 336 km
3.Mussoorie - 367 km
4.Rishikesh - 296 km
5.Delhi - 336 km
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply by all their rules / terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also right of refusal of entry if booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they denies check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms / hall have the certain capacity for the guests / room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principle of certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modification / cancellation of booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala managementâ€™s modification / cancellation in case of any unfavorable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident / event our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religious. We are working to promote the religious tourism.