Parikrama Marg, Near ISCON Temple, Raman Reiti, Rajpur Bangar, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh - 281121
|2 Bed Ac Room (Family Only)
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Nov to April) (Family Only)
Located at a distance of 3.2 km from the Vrindavan bus stand. Agrasen Ashram offers two and four-bed AC and non-AC rooms. The rooms are spacious and well-maintained. With in-house dining facilities combined with good service by a friendly staff, this is a perfect place for families and groups to stay.
You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay. The check-in and check-out times are at 12:00 PM
Vrindavan city is located on the banks of the Yamuna River in Uttar Pradesh. The city attracts many pilgrims from all over the world with various temples and ghats. Lots of temples and places are there to visit. But the Banke Bihari Temple and ISKCON Temple are important places to visit. Vrindavan is a place with calm and spiritual experience.
For booking an Ashram in Vrindavan, you can contact us at YatraDham.Org.
Dharamshala Gate will be closed at 09:00 PM. No entry or check-in allowed after 09:00 PM
Places to visit in Vrindavan near Agrasen Ashram:
Distances from Vrindavan:
Agrasen Dharamshala Ashram is near the Vrindavan Iskcon Temple.
Agrasen Ashram is located opposite Iskcon Temple on Parikrama Marg.
The distance from Mathura Jn. to Agrasen Dharamshala, Vrindavan is 12 km. The distance from Agrasen Dharamshala to Prem Mandir is 1km.
They have two and four-bedded rooms with attached toilets and hot water facilities.
Yes, but during winter months (November to April) ACs will not run but the charges will be the same.
No. check-in and check-out time is 12:00 noon. For early check-in, a request has to be made to book the room on the previous day.
Yes, pure vegetarian food without onions and garlic is available.
Yes, car parking facilities are available.
No, lift facilities are not available.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.