Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Nayarangji Mandir, Burja Road, Chaitanyavihar, Vrindavan, Uttara Pradesh - 281003
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Yatrik Nivas) (Geyser) (Nov 2019 to Feb 2020)||
|3 Bed Non AC Room (Yatrik Nivas) (Geyser) (Nov 2019 to Feb 2020)||
|2 Bed AC Room (Yatrik Nivas)||
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Yatrik Nivas) (Geyser)||
|3 Bed AC Room (Yatrik Nivas)||
|3 Bed Non AC Room (Yatrik Nivas)||
|Per Bed (Sharing Basis 4 Guests Non AC) (Yatrik Nivas) (Geyser) (Nov 2019 to Feb 2020)||
|Per Bed (Sharing Basis 4 Guests Dormitory AC) (Yatrik Nivas)||
|Per Bed (Sharing Basis 4 Guests Dormitory VIP AC) (Yatrik Nivas)||
Naya Rangji Ashram in Vrindavan is situated in the midst of the serene area. The Dharamshala is well-built with a beautiful South Indian style architecture temple inside the premises. The Ashram is situated nearby to the following prime locations of Vrindavan. One can easily reach the ashram from railway station/bus stand by Auto or Taxi.
Places to Visit in Vrindavan from Naya Rangji Ashram :
1.Iskon Mandir - 950 meter
2.Prem Mandir - 700 meter
3.Pagal Baba Temple - 1.8 km
4.Ban Ke Bihari Temple - 3 km
5.Madan Mohan Temple - 3.1 km
6.Radha Raman Temple - 4.9 km
7.DwarkaDhish Mandir - 8.8 km
8.Krushna Janma Bhoomi - 8.5 km
Naya Rangji Ashram in Vrindavan is located at a distance 6.7 km from the Mathura Railway Station, 6 km from the Bus Station and around 144 km from the Delhi Airport. This Ashram is a good option for family accommodation.
Suggested Route Map Of Vrindavan:-
1. Mathura - 11 km
2. Agra - 73 km
3. Delhi - 163 km
4. Jaipur -242 km
5. Haridwar - 266 km
6. Dehradun - 380 km
7. Chandigarh - 406 km
8. Lucknow- 422 km
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply by all their rules / terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also right of refusal of entry if booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they denies check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms / hall have the certain capacity for the guests / room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principle of certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modification / cancellation of booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala managementâ€™s modification / cancellation in case of any unfavorable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident / event our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religious. We are working to promote the religious tourism.