Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Savitri Seva Sadan, Madhuvan Colony, Sunrakh Road, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh - 281124
|2 Bed AC Room (Family Only)||
|3 Bed AC Room (Family Only)||
|4 Bed AC Room (Family Only)||
Savitri Seva Sadan In Vrindavan 3.5 km from the Vrindavan bus stand, Savitri Seva Sadan in Vrindavan offers two, three, and four-bedded rooms. The premises and gardens are well-maintained and clean. Dining facilities are available, making this place perfect for families and groups. The ideal option to get auspicious Darshan of Premanand ji Maharaj. You can get it on the Gate of Savitri Seva Sadan.
Vrindavan, the fabled land of Sri Krishna and Radha, of the Yamuna, of Yashoda Maiya, of the Gopis and so much more, attracts countless devotees from the world over. Banke Bihari Temple is one of the most ancient temples in India.
Places to visit in Vrindavan near Savitri Seva Sadan
Distances from Vrindavan
Yes, from YatraDham.Org you can easily book your room for a comfortable and convenient stay.
Savitri Seva Sadan is at a distance of 12 km from Mathura Railway Station.
Vrindavan Savitri Seva Sadan offers two, three and four AC rooms at affordable prices with various amenities like CCTV cameras and drinking water.
The check-in and check-out times of the accommodation are at 11:00 AM.
The nearest tourist spots in Vrindavan near Savitri Seva Sadan are ISKCON Temple, Banke Bihari Temple, Prem Mandir, Radha Raman Temple, Shri Rangnathji Temple and many others.
From Savitri Seva Sadan the ISKCON Temple is situated at a distance of just 500 meters.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.