Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
B 16/13-A-1, Pandey Havely, Bangali Tola, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, 221001
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|4 Bed Non AC Room||
|4 Bed AC Room||
|7 Bed Non AC Hall||
|7 Bed AC Hall||
Located at 200 Mater from the Gannga Ghat Varanasi Sri Sai Satram offers two, four, and six bedded Non AC rooms. Paid Parking And Meal Are Available Here at the accommodation. You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay. All of the rooms provided by this accommodation are clean, and spacious and come at an affordable rate. Varanasi is the city of saints, sadhus and ascetics. They are to be found all over the city and particularly on the river banks. There are temples to be found in every nook and corner of Varanasi. There are over 23000 temples in this city of the Gods. Over 88 major ghats adorn the banks of the sacred Ganga River. The former king of Banaras, known as Kashi Naresh and his family are the cultural patrons of the city and are involved in all religious activities and festivals. Banarasi silk sarees are well-known all over India and are an essential part of any wedding. Varanasi has been an educational and music centre since ancient times. Banaras Hindu University is one of Asia’s largest educational institutes.
Place to visit in Varanasi Near from Sri Sai Satram:
Distances from Varanasi:
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management also has the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharamshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. Cancellation / Modification allow only if you Add the Cancellation policy while doing booking otherwise it can not be cancelled or modified. In this property, Cancellation is allowed a minimum of 16 days before check-in.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharamshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.