Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
ISKCON Temple, B - 27 / 80, Durgakund Road, Near ICICI Bank ATM, Anandbagh, Bhelupur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221010
|2 Bed AC Room||
|3 Bed AC Room||
Located 500 meter from the Varanasi CCS bus stand, ISKCON Guest House offers two -bedded AC rooms. Meals are available here, as is parking facilities for vehicles.
Varanasi has been established by Lord Shiva Himself. This is a timeless city and Lord Shiva’s permanent abode. With more than 23000 temples, Varanasi is a delight for the spiritual minded. Varanasi is one of the Sapta Puris of India. These holy pilgrimages are the bestower of ‘Moksha’.
The Ganga river flowing through Varanasi is the soul and life of the city. There are more than 88 bathing ghats on its banks, besides countless temples. The importance of Varanasi multiplies with the fact that Buddhism was also founded here in Sarnath about 2500 years ago by Lord Buddha.
Place to visit in Varanasi near ISKCON Guest House
Distances from Varanasi
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.