Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Narsingh Ghat, Jabsinghpura, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, 456006
|2 Bed AC Room||
|3 Bed AC Room||
|4 Bed AC Room||
|5 Bed AC Room||
|6 Bed AC Room||
Located at a distance of 400 meters from the Harsiddhi Mata Temple. Shree Laxmi Venkatesh Ashram offers 2,3,4, and 6 bedded AC and non-AC rooms. Dharamshala also has dormitory accommodation along with parking facilities for vehicles.
You also get other amenities like hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay at a budget price. The check-in and check-out time is at 9:00 AM.
Ujjain was the spiritual, cultural, and political centre of central India in ancient times. Ashoka the Great was a viceroy here when his father Bindusara was the ruler of the Mauryan Empire. Ujjain was also an important trade centre as it was at the crossroads of the Deccan and North India.
Famous for its Mahakaleshwar Jyotirling temple, Ujjain has numerous other temples with high religious significance. Harsiddhi Mata Mandir is a Shakti Peeth. Among other temples are Kaal Bhairav and Radha Madan Mohan temples which are uniquely designed.
For Ujjain room booking, you can always trust YatraDham. Our platform makes it easy for you to book your accommodations in advance for your trip. For more information and queries, you can contact us at YatraDham.org.
Places to visit in Ujjain near Shree Laxmi Venkatesh Ashram:
Distances from Ujjain:
The ashram provides two, three, four, five and six-bedded Ac rooms at affordable prices.
Ujjain railway station is situated at a distance of around 2 km from Ashram.
Shri Mahakaleshwar Temple, Harsiddhi Mata Temple, Ram Ghat, Kal Bhairav Temple, Mangalnath Temple, Jantar Mantar and Bhartrihari Caves are the top tourist places to visit in Ujjain.
The distance from Shri Mahakaleshwar Temple to Shree Laxmi Venkatesh Ashram is 850 meters.
Yes, the rooms will be the same as shown in the images.
YatraDham.Org provides appropriate services at a reasonable cost near tourist destinations.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management also has the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharamshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. Cancellation / Modification allow only if you Add the Cancellation policy while doing booking otherwise it can not be cancelled or modified. In this property, Cancellation is allowed a minimum of 4 days before check-in.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharamshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.