Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Chardham Mandir Parisar, Jaisinghpura, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456001.
|3 Bed AC Room||
|3 Bed AC Room With 1 Mattresses||
|3 Bed AC Room With 2 Mattresses||
|AC Hall with 10 beds and 5 Mattresses (Common Let bath)||
|AC Hall with 10 Beds (Common Let bath)||
|Non AC Hall with 10 beds and 5 Mattresses (Common Let bath)||
|Non AC Hall with 10 Beds (Common Let bath)||
|Non ac Common Hall (Common Let bath) (Family only)||
Located 650 meter from the Harsiddhi Temple, Sheth Murlidhar Mansinghka Yatri Nivas offers two, three and four-bedded AC rooms as well as dormitory accommodation. Meals are available here, as is parking space for vehicles.
You also get other amenities like a lift, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay. It also provides extra mattresses at a nominal charge so you can comfortably stay even with an additional person. The check-in and check-out times of the stay are at 12:00 PM and 10:00 AM.
Ujjain is the home of Mahakaleshwar Jyotirling temple. The city is an important pilgrimage and one of the sites for the Kumbh Mela. Ujjain is not only a pilgrimage but is also an ancient settlement, with its history going back to times unknown.
For booking and queries, you can contact us at Yatradham.org
Places to visit in Ujjain from Seth Murlidhar Mansinghka Yatri Nivas:
Distances from Ujjain:
Seth Murlidhar Mansinghka Yatri Niwas is located in Chardham Mandir Parisar, Jaisinghpura, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh.
Seth Murlidhar Mansinghka Yatri Niwas is at a distance of just 1 km from Shri Mahakaleshwar Temple.
The top tourist places to visit from the stay are Shri Mahakaleshwar Temple, Harsiddhi Temple, Ram Mandir Ghat, Kal Bhairav Temple, Mangalnath Temple and Bhartrihari Caves are mostly visited by tourists.
Yes, Yes, can you book a room from Yatradham.org before your trip to Ujjain.
YatraDham.Org provides appropriate services at a reasonable cost near pilgrimage sites.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.