Shri Neminath Digamber Jain Mandir, Near to Jaysinhpura Railway Crossing, Ujjain - 456010
|2 Bed Non AC Simple Room
|2 Non AC Room (Non Attached)
Located 1.3 km from the Shri Mahakaleshwar Temple. Neminath Digambar Jain Atishay Kshetra Bhavan offers two-bedded rooms. Meals and other necessities are available near the stay.
You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay along with flexible check-in and check-out time at 10:00 AM.
Sitting prettily on the banks of the sacred Shipra river, Ujjain has been a pilgrimage since times unknown. Home to the famous Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga temple, Ujjain is not only a religious destination but has been a flourishing trade and cultural centre in the days gone by.
Ujjain is among the few places which have a Jyotirling temple as well as a Shaktipeeth. There are numerous temples, sacred sites, palaces and monuments for devotees and tourists to visit. Ujjain is also a site for Kumbh Mela held every 12 years.
For booking and queries, you can contact us at YatraDham.org.
Places to visit in Ujjain near Neminath Digambar Jain Atishay Kshetra Bhavan:
Distances from Ujjain:
The stay provides two-bed NON-AC simple rooms and NON-AC rooms with various amenities like CCTV cameras, drinking water and extra mattresses at affordable prices.
Yes, just at a distance of 1.3 km from the Jain Dharamshala.
Yes, from YatraDham.Org you can easily book your room for a comfortable and convenient stay.
The check-in and check-out times of the accommodation are at 10:00 AM and the main gate will remain closed from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
YatraDham.Org provides appropriate services at a reasonable cost near tourist destinations.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible. Security Deposit will collect at the time of check-in and will be refunded at check-out if there is no damage done by the customer.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgment confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavorable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.