Patni Bazar, Modi Ki Gali, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, 456006.
|2 Bed AC Room
|2 Bed Non AC Room
|AC Dormitory For 16 Person
Located at a distance of 1.5 km from the Dewas Gate bus stand, Agrawal Bhawan Dharamshala offers two bedded AC NON-AC rooms, as well as AC and NON-AC dormitory accommodation for up to 16 persons. The ideal space for groups and families.
All of the rooms provided by this accommodation are clean, and spacious and come at an affordable rate. The stay provides facilities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water and extra mattresses. The check-in and check-out times of the stay are at 10:00 AM and 9:00 AM. This place is ideal for families and groups.
The history of Ujjain goes back to the time of the Ramayana. It has been one of India's prominent spiritual destinations for centuries. Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Mandir and Harsiddhi Mata Mandir (Shakti Peeth) are two of the numerous temples in the city. The architecture of the city's palace, temples and other structures gives us an idea of the master craftsmen and builders of the days gone by. Jantar Mantar, built by Raja Man Singh of Jaipur in the early 1600s, is a unique astronomical observatory. For booking and queries, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Ujjain near Agrawal Bhavan:
Distances from Ujjain:
The distance from the Ujjain railway station to Agrawal Dharamshala is 1.2 km. The distance from Agrawal Dharamshala to Mahakaleshwar temple is 600 meters.
This is one of the budget stays in Ujjain, they provide two-bedded AC and NON-AC rooms with attached toilets and hot water facilities.
No, check-in and check-out time is at 10:00 AM. For early check-in, a request has to be made to book the room from the previous day. Yes, they have AC Rooms.
Yes, they have an AC and NON-AC dormitory for groups at affordable prices.
No, there is no restaurant and a parking facility is also not available during the stay.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.