Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Plot No - 32, Kandhari Estate, Near Narayan Baba Ashram, Pimpalwadi Road, Shirdi, Tal. Rahata, Dist. Ahmednagar, Maharashtra - 423109
|2 Bed Non AC Room (For Family Only)||
|2 Bed AC Room (For Family Only)||
Located only 0.6 km from the Sai Baba Temple in Shirdi, Shri Sainath Shiv Dham offers two-bedded AC and non AC rooms. Meals are available nearby.
One of Shirdi’s unique features is the ‘Dhuni’ (Sacred Fire) lit by Sai Baba over a hundred years ago. This has been kept lit and is never allowed to extinguish. This Dhuni can be seen in Dwarkamai, the place Sai Baba lived for nearly sixty years. Dwarkamai has been renovated and some other articles used by Sai Baba can also be seen there.
In the middle of the 19th century Shirdi was a tiny village. After the arrival of Sai Baba development started and today it is a large town with hotels, guest houses, shopping areas and much more. The temple trust provides many facilities for pilgrims and is also involved in welfare, health and other charitable activities.
Kopargaon Railway Station - 19 KM
Manmad Railway Station - 58 km
Shirdi airport - 14 KM
Places to visit in Shirdi from Shri Sainath Shiv Dham
Shirdi Sai Baba Temple - 0.6 km (5 mts. walking distance)
Dwarka Mai Mandir - 1 km
Wet N Joy Water Park 3.2 km
Dixit Wada Museum - 1.2 km
Khandoba Temple - 1.6 km
Distances from Shirdi
Shani Shinganapur - 73 km
Nashik - 85 km
Saputara - 143 km
Pune - 202 km
Mumbai - 250 km
Mahabaleshwar - 312 km
Ahmedabad - 568 km
If you will choose 2 Beds Ac rooms the charges for the same will be 800 and if you are opting for Non-Ac rooms then the charges will be 400.
There are no food facilities available over here, but you can easily find them nearby during your stay.
No, there are no parking facilities available in this Hotel.
This Hotel allows staying only for families.
Charges for kids with Non-Ac rooms are 100 Rs and with Ac, rooms are 150 Rs.
Okay for 1 or 2 nights
Walking distance from temple
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.