Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Cycle Swamy Ashram, Opp. Police Station Road, Rui Shiv Road, Shirdi, Maharashtra - 423109
|2 Bed AC Room||
|3 Bed AC Room||
|4 Bed AC Room||
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Dwarka Mai Building)||
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Main Building)||
|4 Bed Non AC Room (Sai Mayuri Building)||
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Sai Purnima building)||
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Dhanlaxmi building)||
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|5 Bed Non AC Room||
Located 1 km from the Shirdi bus stand, Cycle Swamy Ashram offers two and four bedded AC and non AC rooms. Meals are served in the bhojanalaya. Parking space for vehicles is available.
Though no verified information is available as to the origins of Sai Baba, there is no doubt in anyone’s mind that He was a man of God and in fact an Avatar. Today millions of devotees come to Shirdi to pay obeisance to Him.
Countless miracles are attributed to Him. He spent His life for the welfare and upliftment of mankind. All were equal for Him. He bore no dislike for anyone, even his enemies. He left behind a legacy of tolerance, brotherhood and love.
Places to visit in Shirdi near Cycle Swamy Ashram:
Distances from Shirdi:
Cycle Swami (Andhra Hotel) is located near Sri Sai Niwas Choultry, opposite the police station road, Shirdi.
The distance from the railway station to Cycle Swami is 2.5 km and from Cycle Swami Ashram to Shirdi Temple is just 800 meters.
From Manmad to Shirdi bus, taxi and auto services are available to reach Shirdi Cycle Swami Ashram.
They have two and four-bedded budget rooms with attached western-style toilets and hot water facilities near Shirdi temple. This is the best accommodation option with South Indian food in Shirdi.
No, they have a check-in and check-out time of 8:00 AM. Extra charges are applicable for early check-in and late checkout.
No, but groups of up to 50 to 70 people can be accommodated in rooms.
Yes, they provide South Indian food, free to all devotees who stay there.
They have parking facilities, but no lift facilities.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.