Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
C.S. No 904, Plot Number 04, Sai Moreshwar Hotel Street, Opp. Vasavi Bhavan, Shirdi Dist. Ahmednagar, Maharashtra - 423109
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|3 Bed Non AC Room||
|4 Bed Non AC Room||
|2 Bed AC Room||
|3 Bed AC Room||
|Non AC Hall||
Located 1 km from the Shirdi bus stand, Sai Suresh Dham offers two and three bedded AC and non AC rooms, as well as four bedded rooms. Meals are served in the restaurant. Parking space for vehicles is available.
Shirdi, located in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra is home to Sai Baba temple. This temple attracts an average of 25000 devotees every day, with the number swelling to more than 100,000 on special days. There are various other places in Shirdi connected to Sai Baba’s life.
Shirdi is the place where the highly revered Sai Baba suddenly appeared and stayed till he left His mundane body. Though there are lots of accounts relating to Sai Baba, most of them are unverified. Much of his life remains a mystery to this day.
Places to visit in Shirdi near Sai Suresh Dham
Distances from Shirdi
Yes, it is only 0.7 km from Sai Baba Temple. Yes, they have two and three bedded AC rooms for yatris
The distance from the Shirdi Railway Station to Shirdi Sai Suresh Dham is 3 km. The distance from Shirdi Sai Suresh Dham to Shirdi Samadhi Mandir is 0.7 km.
Shirdi Sai Suresh Dham is located opposite Vasavi Bhavan, near Sai Moreshwar hotel.
They have two, three, and four-bedded rooms with attached toilets. Hot water is available in the morning from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
No. They have a fixed check-in - check-out time of 10:00 AM. For early check-in, The room has to be booked from the previous night.
Yes, they have a dormitory with two toilets. It can accommodate 15 people.
Yes, they have a restaurant. Yes, parking space is available.
Shirdi - Sai Suresh Dham (Near Temple) Click here for View.
Bhakta niwas in Shirdi
Stayed Two Times, Good accommodation
Best place to stay
Reasonable Stay in Shirdi
Affordable Dharamshala in Shirdi
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.