Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Sri Dwarkamai Residency (Cycle Swami), Om Sai Nagar, Behind Marathi School, Shirdi, Maharashtra 423109
Located 1 km from the Shirdi bus stand, Dwarkamai Residency offers two bedded rooms. Meals are available here, as is parking space for vehicles.
Shirdi is the incredibly fortunate place where Sai Baba decided to appear in. He came, stayed for over 60 years and spread the message of love and brotherhood. Where He came from, why He came is a mystery.
In Shirdi there are numerous places connected with His life. Khandoba temple is the place he came to first. The priest recognised him as a true man of God and welcomed him. Baba stayed in a place called Dwarkamai for over 60 years. Dwarkamai is the heart of Shirdi.
Places to visit in Shirdi near Shri Dwarkamai Residency (Cycle Swamy):
Distances from Shirdi:
Sri Dwarkamai Residency is located behind Marathi School, Shirdi.
Distance from the railway station is 3.1 km and you can reach by 9 mins over there.
They have a double bed Ac room with the facility of attached toilets and hot water 24 hours.
Yes, they do have this facility and the timings are 8:00 am.
Yes, in Sri Dwarkamai Residency they have restaurants in the residence itself so guests can have food over there.
Yes, they do have parking facilities also.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.