Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Opp. Binani College, Off Udaipur Highway (NH8), Nathdwara, Dist. Rajsmand (Kakroli), Rajasthan - 313301.
|2 Bed AC Room (Saurashtra Leuva Patel Samaj)||
|2 Bed AC Room (Other Samaj )||
|2 Bed AC VIP Room (Saurashtra Leuva Patel Samaj)||
|2 Bed AC VIP Room (Other Samaj )||
|Community AC Hall||
|Community Non AC Hall||
Located 3 km from the Nathdwara bus stand, Saurashtra Patel Leuva Samaj offers two-bedded AC rooms and Saurashtra Leuva Patel New Cottage Online Booking is available. Meals are served here. Parking facilities for vehicles are available.
You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, a lift, LCD TV, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay at Nathdwara. All of these amenities come at an affordable price and make your stay at Nathdwara very convenient. Book the best accommodation in Nathdwara with Yatradham today.
Nathdwara in Rajasthan is home to the famous Shrinathji temple. Almost everyone living in this town is connected with the temple in some way or the other. The economy of Nathdwara is centred on the temple. The temple was built by Goswami priests in the 17th century.
The idol of Lord Krishna here shows Him in His childhood. It is carved out of a single black marble rock. It symbolises the time when He lifted Govardhan Parvat to protect the people and cattle from a natural calamity.
For booking and queries, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Mandiyana Railway Station - 12 km
Udaipur Railway Station - 46 km
Udaipur Airport - 55 km
Places to visit in Nathdwara from Saurashtra Patel Leuva Samaj:
Distances from Nathdwara:
The Dharamshala provides 2 Bed AC room and AC VIP room and AC and Non-AC community hall at affordable prices.
The distance between the railway station and Saurashtra Leuva Patel Samaj is 12 km.
Yes, can you book a room from Yatradham before your visit to Nathdwara.
The stay provides facilities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water, a lift, LCD TV, meals and parking space for vehicles.
Yes, they have a dormitory or a common hall with AC and NON-AC for groups with a capacity of around 35 people.
Yes, it is near the stay at a distance of just 300 meters.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.