Vishwa Lad Parishad, Rajasthan State Highway No.49, Sukhadia Nagar, Nathdwara, Dist. Rajsmand (Kakroli), Rajasthan - 313301
|3 Bed Non AC Room (Other Samaj Members) (Old)
|2 Bed Deluxe AC Room (Other Samaj Members)
|4 Bed Non AC Room (Other Samaj Members)
|3 Bed Deluxe AC Room (Other Samaj Members)
|4 Bed Deluxe AC Room (Other Samaj Members)
|4 Bed Super Deluxe AC Room (Other Samaj Members)
Shri Vishwa Lad Parishad has Located 1 km from the Nathdwara bus stand. The accommodation offers two, three and four-bedded AC and non-AC rooms, as well as four-bedded deluxe AC rooms. Rooms for up to 10 people are also available.
The stay provides meal facilities and parking facilities for the safety of your vehicles. This place is near to many famous temples in Nathdwara which you can easily visit from here. Get affordable accommodation in Nathdwara that provides you with comfort and convenience with Yatradham today.
Nathdwara is situated in the Aravalli range on the banks of the Banas River. Nathdwara means ‘Gateway to God’ and for devotees, it truly is the gateway to God. The site of the temple has been selected by Lord Krishna Himself. When the idol was being transported from Vrindavan, the wheel of the cart sank into the mud and would not move. Interpreting this as a sign from the Lord, the temple was constructed on that very spot.
For booking and queries, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Nathdwara from Vishwa Lad Parishad:
Distances from Nathdwara:
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.