Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
RJ SH 49, Sukhadia Nagar, Nathdwara, Dist. Rajsmand (Kakroli), Rajasthan - 313301
|2 Bed Deluxe A/c. Room (for Other Samaj Members)||
|3 Bed Cooler Room (for Other Samaj Members)||
|3 Bed A/c. Room (for Other Samaj Members)||
|4 Bed Super Deluxe A/c. Room (for Other Samaj Members)||
|10 Bed Cooler Room (for Other Samaj Members)||
Shri Vishwa Lad Parishad in Nathdwara, Dharamshala Rooms are well maintained. The Dharamshala is well connected to the road. The Shrinathji Temple is 2 Km from Vishwa Lad Parishad. Bhavan is operating the shuttle to drop you for the Darshan during Darshan time (this facility might change anytime).
Bhojanshala Timing -
Breakfast - 08.00 to 10.00 AM
Lunch - 12.00 to 03.00 PM - Rs.100
Dinner - 08.00 to 10.00 PM - Rs.90
(Advance Order Required)
Places to visit in Nathdwara from Vishwa Lad Parishad :-
1.Shreenathji Temple - 2 km
2.Shreenathji Gaushala - 1.2 km
3.Eklingji Nathdwara - 2.6 km
4.Lal Bag - 2 km
5.Haldi Ghati - 3 km
6.Chatrapati Shivaji Museum - 19.3 km
7.Ganesh Tekri - 4.5 km
8.Vallabh Ashram - 2.2 km
Vishwa Lad Parishad Dharamshala in Nathdwara located at a distance 850 meters from the Bus Station, 11 km from the Railway Station and around 56 km from the Udaipur Maharana Pratap Airport. This place is good option for a family stay and group accommodation.
Suggested Route Map of Nathdwara:-
1.Udaipur - 44 km
2.Ranakpur Jain Tirth - 94 km
3.Pavapuri Tirth - 162 km
4.Mount Abu - 174 km
5.Ambaji - 182 km
6.Jodhpur - 215 km
7.Ahmedabad - 306 km
8.Jaipur - 350 km
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Cottage / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply by all their rules / terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Cottage / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also right of refusal of entry if booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they denies check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms / hall have the certain capacity for the guests / room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharamshala / Cottage / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principle of certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each accommodation room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modification / cancellation of booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala managementâ€™s modification / cancellation in case of any unfavorable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Shri Vishwa Lad Parishad (GSTIN08AAATV7812R1ZP) contribution receipt can be collected from Bhavan.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
11. Please note that in case of any incident / event our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religious. We are working to promote the religious tourism.