Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Kashmir road, Opposite petrol pump street, Matangal, Katra Vaishnodevi, J & K, 182301.
|4 Bed Non AC Room (Family Only) (Ground Floor)||
|4 Bed Simple Non AC Room (Family Only) (First Floor)||
Located about 1 km from the Ban Ganga checkpoint. Annapurna Charitable Trust has affordable rooms for families. Parking space for vehicles is available here with CCTV cameras, hot water and clean drinking water at affordable prices.
Maa Vaishno is the combined energy of Maa Lakshmi, Maa Kali and Maa Saraswati. She represents the three ‘Gunas’, namely Tamas, Rajas and Sattva. Devotees trek up to the shrine with the greatest of faith that their wishes will be fulfilled.
For booking best Dharamshala in Katra, you can contact us at YatraDham.Org.
Places to visit in Katra near Annapurna Charitable Trust:
Distances from Katra:
Yes, from YatraDham.Org you can easily book your room for a comfortable and convenient stay.
Shri Annapurna Mandir Charitable Trust offers four-bed NON-AC rooms and four-bed simple NON-AC rooms at affordable prices.
Vaishno Devi Temple is around 12 km from the stay and Bhairon Temple is 2 km from Vaishno Devi Temple.
The nearest railway station from Shri Annapurna Mandir Charitable Trust is Katra Railway Station at a distance of 1.5 km.
The check-in and check-out times in Bhawan are of 24 hours.
YatraDham.Org provides appropriate services at a reasonable cost near tourist destinations.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.