Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
53, Dak Bangla Road, Near Hotel Holy Shrine, Near Ban Ganga Check Post, Katra Vaishno Devi, J & K - 182301
|4 Bed Non AC||
|8 Bed Non AC||
|4 Bed AC Room||
|Common Hall with 15 Mattresses||
Located just 1 km from the Ban Ganga Checkpoint. Shri Multan Seva Sadan offers four bedded AC and non-AC rooms and is suitable for families. You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water and extra mattresses making it a good choice for your stay at affordable prices.
The Holy Cave where Mata Vaishno Devi resides, is at an altitude of 5200 ft. It is a cherished destination for millions of devotees from all over India and the world. Faith and love for Maa Vaishno Devi brings them here. Overcoming obstacles and tiredness they trek 12 km to the shrine knowing Maa will help them.
For a stay in Katra, you can contact us at YatraDham.Org.
Places to visit in Katra near Multan Seva Sadan:
Distances from Katra:
Katra Multan Seva Sadan is located near Hotel Holy Shrine and Banganga checkpoint.
The distance from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra railway station is 1.5 km and the distance from the Jammu railway station is 53 km.
The stay provides four-bedded family rooms only with attached western-style toilets and hot water facilities.
No, but groups of 30 to 40 people can be accommodated in rooms.
No, check-in & check-out time is 12:00 PM. For early check-in, the room has to be booked from the previous day. They also have cloakroom facilities.
No, the restaurant is not available, but meals are available nearby and they don’t have a Lift or Parking facility.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.