Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Yatri Nivas, Near Bus Stand no.2, Katra - Vaishnodevi, J & K - 182301
|2 Bed Standard Non AC Room||
|4 Bed Non AC Room||
|10 Bed Ordinary Dormitory (Common Let-bath)||
|15 Bed Ordinary Dormitory (Common Let-bath)||
|5 Bed Ordinary Non AC Room (Common Let-Bath)||
Located at a distance of just 100 meters (Opposite side) from the Counter No.2 Bus stand. Yatri Niwas offers two, three and five bedded rooms as well as dormitories. With in-house dining facilities, this is a perfect place for families and groups.
The accommodation also provides CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water and parking space for vehicles at affordable prices. Check-in and check-out times are at 12:00 PM.
Vaishno Devi is a magnet for millions of devotees from all over India. The unmoving faith and resolve that can be seen amongst them while trekking up to the shrine will astonish you. The atmosphere is charged with divine energy which motivates them.
For Yatri Naiwas Katra online booking, you can contact us at YatraDham.Org.
Places to visit in Katra near Yatri Niwas:
Distances from Katra:
Yatri Niwas Hotel in Katra is located near the bus stand.
The distance from Katra Railway station to Yatri Niwas is 1.2 km. The distance from the Jammu railway station to Yatri Niwas is 53 km. The distance from Yatri Niwas to Vaishno Devi Temple is 12 km.
They have two, four, five, ten and fifteen bedded family rooms in Katra. Some are with attached toilets and some with common toilets. No, they do not have AC rooms.
Yes, they have a dormitory hall for groups
No, they have a fixed check-in and check-out time of 12:00 Noon. For early check-in, the room has to be booked from the previous day. Yes, they have a cloakroom facility.
Yes, they have a restaurant. They have parking spaces, but no lift facilities.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management also has the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharamshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. Cancellation / Modification is allowed as per the property's terms and conditions. For any kind of cancellation or modification, the Guest must raise the request at least 2 days before check-in.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharamshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.