Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Old Rishikesh Road, Bhoopatwala, Near Dudhadhari Chowk, Haridwar, Uttarakhand - 249401
|2 Bed AC Room||
|Dormitory AC Hall with 20 Single Beds||
|Dormitory AC Hall with 40 Single Beds||
Nishkam Sewa Trust in Haridwar has been welcoming YatraDham.Org guests since May 2016.
Nishkam Sewa Trust is located in a peaceful area at a distance of 4.8 km from the bus stand. The Dharamshala has spacious AC as well as a large compound. Meals are available, making it ideal for families. Dormitory availability makes it ideal for groups.
All of the rooms provided by this accommodation are clean, and spacious and come at an affordable rate. You also get other amenities like a lift, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay at Haridwar. The stay also provides extra mattresses at a nominal charge so you can comfortably stay even with an additional person also have flexible check-in and check-out time at 1:00 PM and 12:00 PM.
Har ki Pauri in Haridwar is the spot where the Ganga first touches the plains. The evening Aarti performed here is almost magical and attracts thousands of devotees daily. Haridwar is a place filled with religious fervour and divine energy. It is near the accommodation.
This stay is at a low price compared to Hotels. Book your stay today in Haridwar with Yatradham.
Places to visit near Haridwar from Nishkam Sewa Trust:
Distances from Haridwar:
Haridwar Nishkam Seva Trust is located opposite Aggarwal Dharamshala in Haridwar(Bhoopatwala).
The distance from the Haridwar railway station to Nishkam Seva Trust is 4.5 km. The distance from Nishkam Seva Trust to Har ki Pauri is 3.3 km.
They have two and three bedded rooms with attached western-style toilets and hot water facilities.
No, the check-in & check-out time is 12:00 PM. For early check-in, the room has to be booked from the previous day.
Yes, Food is available subject to advance token collection.
Yes, they do have lift facilities, but no parking facilities.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.