Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Bhupatwala, Rishikesh Road, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249 411.
|2 Bed AC Room||
|4 Bed AC Room||
|2 Bed Deluxe AC Room||
Located 6 km from the bus stand, Jhang Bhawan is located in a quiet area. Near Shantikunj, here the rooms are clean and spacious. Meals are available, making them convenient for families and groups. All of the rooms provided by this accommodation are clean, and spacious and come at an affordable rate.
You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay at Haridwar. They also provide flexible check-in and check-out times at the stay are 12:00 PM and 11:00 AM. Book your stay today with Yatradham.org.
Haridwar is blessed by the Gods and is said to be the abode of Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. It is a place where Rishis and Munis come to do penance and meditate. Visiting temples and other sacred places here is a blissful experience.
Places to visit in Haridwar near Jhang Bhawan:
Distances from Haridwar:
Har Ki Pauri is located at a distance of 4 km from Jhang Bhawan.
Jhang Bhawan provides two and four-bed AC rooms and 2 bed deluxe AC rooms.
Besides the stay, there are many places to visit like Har ki Pauri, Shanti Kunj, Bhimgoda Kund, Mansa Devi Temple, Maya Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple and Bharat Mata Mandir.
The distance from Haridwar Railway Station to Jhang Bhawan is 6.5 km.
Yes, the rooms be the same as shown in the images.
Travellers or Yatris provide their reviews according to facilities provided by Hotels/Accommodations. They book their rooms based on customer reviews.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.