Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Sant Mandal Ashram, Near State Bank of India, Bhimgoda, Haridwar, Uttarakhand - 249401
|Simple Room (Non Attached) (Family only)||
|2 Bed Cooler Room (Non Attached) (Family only)||
|3 Bed Cooler Room (Family only)||
|3 Bed AC Room (Family only)||
|4 Bed Cooler Room (Family only)||
|4 Bed AC Room (Family only)||
Sant Mandal Ashram in Haridwar has been welcoming YatraDham.Org guests since March 2018.
Located 3.5 km from the bus stand. Sant Mandal Ashram offers two, three and four bedded AC and NON-AC rooms. Near Har ki Paur, other places of interest are also easily accessible.
All of the rooms provided by this accommodation are clean, spacious, and affordable. You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay at Haridwar.
Har ki Pauri in Haridwar is well known for Ganga Aarti. It is a daily ritual and is witnessed by thousands of devotees all around the year. Besides the Ganga Aarti, there are innumerable temples and places to visit in Haridwar. A stay here fills a devotee with spiritual happiness (Anand).
Places to visit near Haridwar from Sant Mandal Ashram:
Distances from Haridwar:
Sant Mandal Ashram provides two and three-bedded cooler rooms, three and four-bedded AC rooms and simple family rooms at affordable prices.
The distance from the Sant Mandal Ashram to Har ki Pauri is just 1 km.
Yes, extra guests are allowed, however, there is an additional charge required.
Yes, can you book a room from Yatradham before your trip to Haridwar.
Yes, the main gate remains closed between 10:00 PM to 05:00 AM
The check-in and check-out times of the Ashram are at 12:00 PM.
YatraDham.Org provides appropriate services at a reasonable cost near tourist destinations.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.