Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Sri Gayatri Bhavan, No.145/B/17/2, 4th Main Road, Rajajinagar Industrial Town, Behind Fire Station, Bangalore 560044.
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
Choultry in Bangalore Located 4 km from the KSRTC Shantala bus stand, Choultry in Bangalore Sri Gayatri Bhavan offers two-bedded rooms. Meals and other necessities are available nearby. Parking space for vehicles is available here.
The history of Bangalore goes back to about 900 CE according to a stone inscription found here. The actual development of the city started in 1537 CE when Kempe Gowda established a mud fort here. That fort is considered the foundation stone of Bangalore.
Today Bangalore is a mega city and the second fastest growing major metropolis in India. Bangalore is also a significant educational center with many reputed institutions, colleges and research facilities located here.Bangalore is also the home of the Kannada film industry.
Bangalore Railway Station - 3.3 km
Bangalore Airport - 37 km
Places to visit in Bangalore near Sri Gayatri Bhavan
Nandi temple - 7.2 km
Iskcon temple - 4 km
Surayanarayana Temple - 7.2 km
Wonderla Amusement Park - 26 km
UB City - 8 km
Tipu Sultan summer Palace - 6 km
Vidhan Soudha - 6.8 km
Bangalore Palace - 7.8 km
Cubbon Park - 6.2 km
Distances from Bangalore
Mysore - 143 km
Vellore - 215 km
Chennai - 351 km
Tirupati - 256 km
Coimbatore - 366 km
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.