D-62/4, D-6, Sonia Rd., Maulvibagh, Sigra, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221010.
|2 Bed Cooler Room (Non Attached)
|4 Bed Non AC Room
|6 Bed Non AC Room
|8 Bed Non Ac Room
|22 Person Non Ac Hall
|16 Person Non Ac Hall
Aditya Ashram Sewa Samiti is near Kashi Vishwanath Temple at a distance of 2.2 km. The accommodation offers two-bed cooler rooms and four six-bed AC rooms. Also, dormitory hall accommodations are available here. Gujarati and Marwadi food and paid parking spaces for vehicles are available during the stay. The best option for the Bhagwat Saptah and Katha.
This accommodation is at a lower price compared to the hotel and it also gets all the facilities at affordable prices. The rooms provided are neat and clean, with helpful staff and they also have facilities like CCTV cameras, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay. The check-in and check-out times are 10:00 a.m. and 10 a.m.
For more information and queries, contact us at YatraDham.Org
Places to visit in Varanasi near Aditya Ashram Sewa Samiti:
Distances from Varanasi:
Aditya Ashram Sewa Samiti is the accommodation provided by Gujarati Samaj at Varanasi.
No, there is nothing like that but the main gate will remain closed from 10:00 PM and 5:00 AM.
No, it is open to all the communities at a budget price with all the amenities.
The check-in and check-out time of the Dharamshala is at 12:00 PM.
Yes, paid parking facility is available at Aditya Ashram Sewa Samiti.
Yes, there are many tourist places near the stay which includes Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Dasaswamedh Ghat, Nepali (Kathwala) Temple, Manikarnika Ghat, Durga Mandir (Govindpura), Tulsi Manas Temple, Assi Ghat.
Visit YatraDham.org then select the Dharamshala and room add check-in and check-out dates after that payment process is to be done and your room will be booked at Gujarati Samaj Dharamshala.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management also has the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharamshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. Cancellation / Modification allow only if you Add the Cancellation policy while doing booking otherwise it can not be cancelled or modified. In this property, Cancellation is allowed a minimum of 8 days before check-in.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharamshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.