Ankhpath Chouraha, Mangalnath Marg, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, 456006
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Indian Let-Bath)
|10 Person Non AC Dormitory (Indian Let-Bath)
Located at a distance of 2.3 km from Ujjain Ram Ghat. Shri Jaat Dharamshala offers two bedded rooms and dormitory accommodation for all devotees. Along with amenities like parking space for vehicles, hot water and clean drinking water. The check-in and check-out times are of 24 hours.
Ujjain is the abode of Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga, a name of Mahadev signifying the timelessness of time. Not only is Ujjain home to a Jyotirlinga, but it is also one of the Sapta Puris of India and a site for the iconic Kumbh Mela.
Located on the banks of the Shipra River, Ujjain was formerly known as Avanti. Archaeological evidence tells us this area was inhabited as far back as 2000 BCE. Ujjain was a part of the Maurya Empire and was later ruled by the Shungas, Western Kshatrapas, Satavahanas, and the Guptas.
For Ujjain room booking and queries, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Ujjain from Shri Jaat Dharamshala:
Distances from Ujjain:
The stay provides two-bed NON-AC rooms, 10 Person Non AC Dormitory, a common Hall and a Community Hall at affordable prices.
The check-in and check-out times of Shri Jaat Dharamshala are of 24 hours.
Near Shri Jaat Dharamshala there are many tourist places to visit like Shri Mahakaleshwar Temple, Harsiddhi Mata Temple, Ram Ghat, Kal Bhairav Temple, Mangalnath Temple and Jantar Mantar.
The distance between Ujjain Railway Station and the accommodation is around 2.7 km.
Travellers or Yatris provide their reviews according to facilities provided by Hotels/Accommodations. They book their rooms based on customer reviews.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.