Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Hatkeshwar Dham, 82, Ram Ghat Marg, Harsiddhi Pal, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456006
|2 Bed AC Room||
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|4 Bed AC Room||
|4 Bed Non AC Room||
|10 Bed Non AC Room||
Located at a distance of 450 meter from the Harsiddhi Mata Temple. Shri Hatkeshwar Dham offers two and four bedded AC and NON-AC rooms. Parking facilities for vehicles are available. Clean rooms and pleasant surroundings, will make your stay here enjoyable at affordable prices.
The stay provides facilities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water and extra mattresses. Along with flexible check-in and check-out time at 10:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
The twelve Jyotirling temples in India are the destinations of millions of devotees from all over the world. Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Mandir in Ujjain is one of them. Ujjain has several other temples and ancient sacred sites which attest to its religious importance since ancient times.
Ujjain is also one of the four sites for the Kumbh Mela, which is held every twelve years. The other three are Prayagraj, Haridwar and Nashik. Kumbh Melas in India have the largest peaceful gathering of people in one place.
For more information and room booking in Ujjain at budget price you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Ujjain near Shri Hatkeshwar Dham:
Distances from Ujjain:
Yes, can you book a room from Yatradham before your trip to Ujjain.
The distance from the Ujjain railway station to Hatkeshwar Dharamshala is 3.8 km. The distance from Hatkeshwar Dharamshala to Mahakaleshwar Temple Ujjain is 600 meters.
They have two-bedded rooms with attached toilets and hot water facilities. It is one of the best Mahakaleshwar Dharamshalas in Ujjain.
No, they have a fixed check-in and check-out time of 9:00 AM. For early check-in, the room has to be booked from the previous day.
Yes, groups of up to 45 people can stay in the NON-AC common hall.
No, but the food is available nearby.
Parking space is available but no lift facilities.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.