Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Ring Road, Behind Karnataka Guest House, Tirumala.
Udupi Mutt is located at a distance of 2.1 km from the Tirumala RTC bus stand. It is a convenient place to stay for families and groups. It is just 1.5 km from the Venkateswara temple. Sri Venkateswara RTC central bus stand in Tirupati is about 24 km from here.
Tirupati Balaji temple has a huge following of devotees who come from all over the world to offer prayers. They also make large donations in cash, gold and precious stones. Many devotees have their hair tonsured here as an act of faith.
There are many other temples in Tirupati, which include Padmavathi Ammavari, Govindaraja and Kapila temples. Tirupati is known as a temple town and is the spiritual capital of Andhra Pradesh.
For booking and queries, you can contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Tirupati near Udupi Mutt:
Distances from Tirupati:
Tirumala Udupi Mutt is located on Tirumala Hill.
The distance from Tirupati railway station to Tirumala Udupi Mutt is 27 km The distance from Tirumala Udupi Mutt to Tirupati Balaji Temple is 1 km.
Arya Vysa Samajam Satram, Ahobila Mutt, Hathiramji Mutt, and kanchi Kamakoti Mutt are the accommodation available in Tirumala.
The accommodation provides facilities like hot water, clean drinking water and CCTV cameras at a budget price.
YatraDham.Org provides appropriate services at a reasonable cost near tourist destinations.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.