Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Vidhyanagar Colony, 4th Cross Road, Chandragiri Road, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh - 517507
|2 Bed AC Room||
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|Non AC Hall||
Located 6 km from Sri Venkateswara RTC central bus stand. Dakshin Srinath Dham Sri Vallabh Sadan offers two bedded AC and NON-AC rooms, as well as dormitory accommodation. Meals are available here. Parking facilities have been provided. Ideal for families and groups.
You also get other amenities like extra mattresses, clean drinking water, hot water and a lift. All of this comes at an affordable price. Book your stay in Uttarkashi with Yatradham today.
The Lord of the Seven Hills, Tirupati Balaji etc are different names of Sri Venkateswara Swami. The faith of devotees that can be seen as they wait for Darshan is quite amazing. Chants of ‘Govinda-Govinda’ and ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’ rent the air.
An interesting lesser-known fact is that idols of the Ranganatha temple of Srirangapatnam were kept in this temple for safekeeping when Muslim invaders from the north were attacking.
For booking and queries, contact us at Yatradham.org.
Places to visit in Tirupati near Dakshin Srinath Dham:
Distances from Tirupati:
Select the room type you want to book, select check-in and check-out time, fill in the necessary details and then make payment through a debit-credit card or net banking.
The distance from Tirupati Balaji station to Vallabh Sadan is 4.5 km. The distance from Vallabh Sadan to Tirupati Balaji Temple is 27 km.
They have two bedded AC and Non AC rooms with attached toilets and hot water facilities. This is one of the budget hotels in Tirupati.
Yes, they have 24 hours check-in and check-out facility.
Yes, Pure vegetarian food without onions - garlic and Marwari food is available.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.