Sri Saiva Maha Peetam, Near Chandravathi Kalyana Mandapam, Near Railway Guest House, Srisailam, Andhra Pradesh 518101
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Family Only)
|2 Bed AC Room (Family Only)
Located 900 meter from the Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple. Sri Shaiva Maha Peetam offers two,three bedded AC, three bedded Non AC rooms. Parking for vehicles is available.
Srisailam is blessed with nature’s bounty, being situated amidst verdant beauty. The temples of Bhramarambha and Mallikarjuna Swamy are adjacent to each other. Jyotirling and Shaktipeeth. Both being in one place is unique. Srisailam also has a number of other places and temples to be visited. Sakshi Ganpathy Mandir is where it is believed Lord Ganpathy keeps a record of devotees visiting the Mallikarjuna Swamy temple. Sikharam temple is located on the highest point of Srisailam.
Places to visit in Srisailam near Sri Shaiva Maha Peetam:
Distances from Srisailam:
The accommodation provides 2-bed AC and NON-AC with various amenities at a budget price,
Yes, can you book a room from Yatradham before your visit to Srisailam.
Yes, extra guests are allowed, however, there is an additional charge required.
The distance from Sri Shaiva Maha Peetam to Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple is just 900 meters.
The accommodation provides facilities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water and parking space for vehicles.
Travellers or Yatris provide their reviews according to facilities provided by Hotels/Accommodations. They book their rooms based on customer reviews.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Kindly bring printout of confirmation voucher while check in otherwise check in not allowed
3. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
4. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
5. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
6. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
7. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
8. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
9. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
10. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
11. Since Srisailam comes under the forest department, request to all guest to reach before 9 pm to the check post. Entry from 9 PM to 6 AM is restricted by forest management. Yatradham will not be liable to refund or cancel the booking in such cases.
12. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
13. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
14. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.