Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Infront of Forest Office, Sundipenta, Srisailum, Andhra Pradesh 518102
|Single Bed Room AC (Family Only)||
|Single Bed Room Non Ac (Family Only)||
|Double Bed Ac Room (Family Only)||
|Double Bed Non Ac Room (Family Only)||
|3 Bed Deluxe Ac Room (Family Only)||
|3 Bed Deluxe Non Ac Room (Family Only)||
Located in verdant forest surroundings near the Srisailam Dam, YD Stay 14401 (Hotel Grand Akkamahadevi) offers two and three-bedded AC and non AC rooms, as well as three-bedded AC and non AC suites. Meals are available here, as is parking space for vehicles.
Srisailam is home to the Mallikarjuna Jyotirling Temple as well as the Bhramarambha Shaktipeeth Temple. situated in the lap of nature, Srisailam is surrounded by forests, lakes, rivers and hills. The Srisailam Tiger Reserve is not far from here.
Srisailam is unique because it is rare for a Jyotirling and a Shaktipeeth temple to be located side by side. The temple is within a sprawling complex with many sub shrines. Pathalaganga Ghat is a holy bathing ghat in the backwaters of the Krishna river. The water used for Abhishek of Swami Mallikarjuna is taken from this ghat.
Markapur Railway Station - 83 km
Hyderabad Airport - 190 km
Places to visit in Srisailam near Srisailam YD Stay - 14401 (Hotel Grand Akkamahadevi)
Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple - 9 km
Bhramarambha Temple - 9 km
Pathalganga - 10 km
Sikharam - 7.3 km
Sakshi Ganpathy Temple - 9 km
Tribal Museum - 8.5 km
Akkamahadevi caves (by boat from Pathalganga) - 10.0 km
Srisailam Dam - 4 km
Distances from Srisailam
Kurnool - 179 km
Hyderabad - 216 km
Nellore - 299 km
Tirupati - 368 km
Chennai - 475 km
Bangalore - 533 km
Yes, can you book a room from Yatradham before your trip to Srisailam.
The stay offers CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water and extra mattresses, meals and parking space at affordable prices.
Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple is at a distance of 9 km from Hotel Grand Akkamahadevi.
The check-in and check-out times of the accommodation are at 12:00 PM.
Travellers or Yatris provide their reviews according to facilities provided by Hotels/Accommodations. They book their rooms based on customer reviews.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid government-issued photo identification (Ex. Passport/Aadhar/Driving License/Voters Card) is a must for all the guests at the time of Check-In.
2. Guests have to accept & comply with the rules/terms & conditions of the property to ensure that all can have a pleasant stay.
3. The primary guest Check-In to the property must be at least 18 years of age. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
4. Almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, this limit is strictly followed.
5. Early check-in or late check-out might not be possible or possible subject to availability and may be chargeable by the property.
6. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls, Paid parking, etc.). These might be chargeable at the time of check-out.
7. Pets or outside food are not allowed inside the property.
8. YatraDham.Org is not responsible for denied Check-In due to violation of rules/terms and conditions. No refund will be issued in such cases. Please note that the booking can not be cancelled or modified.
9. Booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for the stay and doesn’t guarantee the stay in case of any unforeseen reason, unfavourable situation or any unplanned scenarios.
10. YatraDham.Org shall not be responsible and no cancellation, modification or no refund will be made in situations like bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, sickness, accidents, VIP movement restrictions, roadblocks, heavy snowfall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the guest could not reach the destination on time or short stay or unveiled facilities.
11. Since Srisailam comes under the forest department, request to all guests to reach before 9 pm to the check post. Entry from 9 PM to 6 AM is restricted by forest management. Yatradham will not be liable to refund or cancel the booking in such cases.
12. YatraDham.Org and property reserve the right to cancel the booking without prior notice in circumstances beyond control/unforeseen situations/any illegal activities.
13. YatraDham.Org and Property reserve the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
14. Please note that in case of any incident/event/accident, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and with the information, we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
15. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
16. You may contact us via our contact us page, email ([email protected]) or chat during working hours.