Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
23/24, Murarji Peth, Swa Ratilal Patel Sankul, Wadilal Jivan Desai Gujarat Bhawan, Gangjibhai Shah Marg, Solapur, Maharashtra - 413002
|2 Bed AC Room (Only for Gujarati Samaj Members)||
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Only for Gujarati Samaj Members)||
|2 Bed AC Room And 2 Mattress (Only for Gujarati Samaj Members)||
|AC Hall (Only for Gujarati Samaj Members)||
|Non AC Hall (Only for Gujarati Samaj Members)||
Located 1.2 km from the Solapur Central bus stand, Shri Solapur Gujarati Mitra Mandal offers two and four bedded rooms, as well as dormitory accommodation for Gujarati Samaj members. Parking space for vehicles is available.
Shri Siddheshwar temple in Solapur attracts hundreds of thousands of devotees year after year. The temple, in the middle of a lake was built by Shri Siddheshwar, a great yogi and devotee of Mallikarjuna Jyotirling. He is believed to have taken Samadhi here.
Solapur is also well known for its handloom and beedi industry. The famous Solapur Chaddar is sold all over India and exported too. Solapur is home to Ajoba Ganpati temple which started celebrating Ganesh festival in 1885.
Solapur Railway Station - 1.8 km
Solapur Airport - 8.5 km
Places to visit in Solapur near Shri Solapur Gujarati Mitra Mandal
Distances from Solapur
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.