Vatvriksha Bhakta Niwas, Vatrushka Swami Mandir West Mahadwar, Near Navasacha Maruti Mandir, Swami Street, Akkalkot, Dist. Solapur Maharashtra - 413216
|2 Bed Non AC Room
|3 Bed AC Room
|3 Bed Non AC Room
Located at a distance of 500 meters from the Akkalkot bus stand. Vatvriksha Bhakta Niwas offers two and three bedded rooms. Parking space for vehicles is available.
You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay at affordable prices. The check-in and check-out times are at 12:00 PM.
Akkalkot, in the Solapur district of Maharashtra, is the place where Swami Samarth stayed for more than 20 years. This is where Swamiji used to sit under a banyan tree. Swami Samarth is known to be an avatar of Lord Dattatreya. Now a temple has been built around the banyan tree. The temple is known as the Vatvriksha Mandir.
For Akkalkot Bhakta Niwas room booking, you can contact us at YatraDham.Org.
Places to visit in Akkalkot near Vatvriksha Bhakta Niwas Kulkarni:
Distances from Akkalkot:
Yes, can you book a room at Yatradham before your visit to Akkalkot.
The Bhakta Niwas is located at a distance of 200 meters from Akkalkot Temple.
Swami Samarth Maharaj Temple, Swami Samarth Samadhi and Bhuikot Fort (Solapur) are the top tourist places close to the Bhakta Niwas.
The Dharamshala provides facilities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water and parking space for vehicles.
Travellers or Yatris provide their reviews according to facilities provided by Hotels/Accommodations. They book their rooms based on customer reviews.
Yes, the rooms will be the same as shown in the images.
The check-in and check-out of the stay is at 12:00 PM.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the Booking.
3. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
4. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
5. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
6. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
7. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
9. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
11. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
12. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
13. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
14. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.