Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Shakti Pathikashram (Yevla Bidivala Dharamshala), Khodiyar Chowk, Opp. Reliance Petrol Pump, Near Nandini Ashram, Khedbrahma Road, Ambaji, Gujarat, 385110
|2 Bed Non AC Room||
|3 Bed Non AC Room||
|3 Bed Non AC Room (Near Gate)||
|4 Bed Non AC Room (Cottage)||
|5 Bed Non AC Room||
|7 Bed Non AC Room||
|10 Bed Non AC Room||
|2 Bed AC Room||
|3 Bed AC Room||
|5 Bed AC Room||
|7 Bed AC Room||
Located 900 meter from the Ambaji GSRTC bus stand, Shakti Pathikashram offers two and three-bedded AC and non AC rooms. They also have rooms for four, five, seven and ten persons, as well as cottages. The Ashram is situated amidst verdant gardens. Meals are available here, as is parking for space vehicles
Ambaji, one of the 51 Shaktipeeths in India has many places of interest, besides the Ambaji temple. Ambaji is situated in the Aravalli range of mountains and has an average elevation of about 1500 feet above sea level.
The temple of Arasuri Ambaji Mata is one of the most visited pilgrimages in India. There is no idol of Mataji in the temple. Only the Shri Visa Yantra is worshipped. Full moon day (Purnima) is the day of the Goddess and maximum devotees try to come on this day.
Place to visit in Ambaji near Shakti Pathikashram
Distances from Ambaji
Shakti Pathikashram in Ambaji is located on Kumbhariya Road.
Shakti Pathikashram has located 1 km from Ambaji temple and 1 km from the Ambaji Bus stand.
They have two, three, four, and seven-bedded AC and non AC family rooms with attached toilets and hot water facilities. Ten-bedded rooms and Cottages are also available.
No. Check-in and check-out time is 11 AM. For early Morning check-in your need to do the booking from previous nights.
No, but groups can be accommodated in rooms.
Yes, Delicious and hygienic food are available in the bhojanalay.
Yes, the rooms will be the same.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.