Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Parvati Pranam, Yogeshwar Nagar, Danta - Ambaji Road, Ambaji, Dist. Banaskatha, Gujarat - 385110.
|3 Bed AC Room||
|4 Bed AC Room||
|6 Bed AC Room||
Located just 1 km from the Ambaji bus stand, Parvati Pranam offers three, four and six-bedded AC rooms. Clean, spacious rooms and an adjoining garden will make your stay pleasant. Meals are served in the bhojanalaya. Parking space for vehicles is available.
Breakfast - 6.30 to 10.00 AM
Lunch - 12.00 to 02.00 PM @ Rs.110
Dinner - 08.00 to 10.00 PM @ Rs.110
Ambaji is a fountain of spiritual energy (Shakti). The temple attracts devotees from all over the world. A visit here revitalises you with this divine energy. It is believed the heart of Mata Parvati fell at this spot, making it one of the most important Shakti Peeths.
On Bhadarvi Purnima the whole town is lit up with lamps and lights as it would be during Diwali. A large mela is organised on this day. Countless devotees attend the celebrations, many of them walking long distances to be here.
Place to visit in Ambaji near Parvati Pranam
Distances from Ambaji
Parvati Pranam is located on Danta -Ambaji road and within walking distance of Ambaji Temple (1km).
Parvati Pranam in Ambaji is located 1 km from the temple. The Ambaji Bus stand is 1 km from Parvati Pranam.
They have two, three, four, and six-bedded AC family rooms with attached toilets and hot water facilities. It is one of the premium properties in Ambaji.
No, check-in and check-out time is 12:00 PM. For the Early Check-in morning, you need to do the booking for the previous Night.
No, but groups can be accommodated in rooms.
Yes, good and hygienic food is available in Bhojanalaya.
Yes, the rooms will be the same.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.