Gajabhishek Jain Tirth, Sun Rise Point Road, Saputara, Gujarat 394720
|4 Bed AC Room (New Building) (Only for Jain)
|4 Bed Non AC Room (New Building) (Only for Jain)
|4 Bed Non AC Room (Old Building) (Only for Jain)
Located 800 meters from the Saputara GSRTC bus stand. Gajabhishek Jain Tirth offers two-bedded AC and non-AC rooms as well as dormitory accommodation for Jains only. Meals are available here, as is parking space for vehicles.
The check-in and check-out times are at 10:00 AM and 9:00 AM. They also provide amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water, clean drinking water and extra mattresses at affordable prices.
Saputara is a hill station on the border between Gujarat and Maharashtra. The hill station, located in the Western Ghats (Sahyadris) is a part of the Dang District of Gujarat. This area is mainly populated by tribals and is in the midst of forests, lakes and wildlife sanctuaries. There are numerous places to visit in and around Saputara and activities to indulge in. Boating on the Saputara Lake, exploring Hatgad Fort and a visit to the Artist’s village are some of the popular activities. In the evening, one can relax at Sunset Point while the sun slowly disappears.
For Saputara Jain Dharamshala online room booking, you can contact us at YatraDham.Org.
Places to visit in Saputara from Gajabhishek Jain Tirth:
Distances from Saputara:
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.