Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Sanatan Gaudiya Mission, B - 8 / 16, Sonarpura, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001
|3 Bed Non AC Room (Attached)||
|3 Bed Non AC Room (Non Attached)||
Located at a distance of 4 km from the Varanasi CCS bus stand. Gaudiya Mission Dharamshala (Building 2) offers Three Bedded Ac and Non Ac Rooms. All of the rooms provided by this accommodation are clean, and spacious and come at an affordable rate. Meals and other necessities are available nearby. You also get other amenities like CCTV cameras, hot water and clean drinking water making it a good choice for your stay at Varanasi.The Dharamshala also provides extra mattresses at a nominal charge so you can comfortably stay even with an additional person.
Varanasi, the age-old city is known as the bestower of ‘Moksha’. This city is one of the most important pilgrimages in India. In the ancient days, kings from all over India came here regularly for worship. Many had permanent residences in Kashi, mostly on the banks of the Ganga river, the soul of Varanasi. Besides its religious importance, Varanasi has been the cultural capital of Northern India for thousands of years. It is home to the famous Banarasi silk sarees and much classical music ‘Gharanas’. Pandit Ravi Shankar and Bismillah Khan are two of Varanasi’s famous sons. Lord Shiva Himself is the patron of dance and music.
Place to visit in Varanasi near Gaudiya Mission Dharamshala (Building 2):
Distances from Varanasi:
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.