International Sadhu Sudha Ashram, Purana Mana Marg, Badrinath, Uttarakhand 246 422.
|5 Bed Non AC Room (May June)
|3 Bed Non AC Room (May June)
|10 Bed Non AC Room (May June)
|4 Bed Non AC Room (May June)
Located just 1 km from Badrinath ISBT (bus stand) Sadhu Sudha Ashram offers three and four bedded rooms. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The ashram has a large compound with parking facilities.
Badrinath Mandir is the seat of Lord Vishnu. Revered by millions of devotees, the name ‘Vishnu’ means ‘present in every atom’. Badrinath has been mentioned in the Puranas and is one of the holiest sites in India. It is one of the Indian Char Dham destinations, the others being: Jagannathpuri, Rameshwaram and Dwarka.
Haridwar Railway Station - 316 km
Dehradun Airport - 308 km
Places to visit in Badrinath near Sadhu Sudha Ashram
Distances from Badrinath
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive the Bhavan address and contact number along with the confirmation voucher by email on your registered email ID.
It is 700 meters from Badrinath temple.
Check-in and check-out times are 7 AM. If you have an advance-confirmed booking and reach late, the room will be kept for you.
Yes, hot water is available in the rooms.
No, but groups can easily accommodate in rooms.
They have 3 bedded & 4 bedded budget rooms along with attached toilets & hot water facility.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18. Unmarried couples are strictly not allowed. Guests residing in the same city are not allowed.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly to a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
10. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
11. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
12. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.