Please wait.... while we process your request.
Redirecting to booking cart, Please be patient...
Jalaram (Vijaylaxmi) Ashram, Opposite to Saket Restaurant, Badrinath Temple Road, Badrinath, Uttarakhand - 246422
जलाराम आश्रम का ऑनलाइन या एडवांस बुकिंग केवल HTTPS://YATRADHAM.ORG पर उपलब्ध है
कृपया कहीं और पेमेंट करने से बचें।
|2 Bed Non AC Room (Vijaylaxmi)||
|3 Bed Non AC Room||
|4 Bed Non AC Room||
|6 Bed Non AC Room||
Located Just 600 meters from the Badrinath Temple, and 30 meters from the Badrinath Access path. Jalaram Ashram offers two, three, four, and six-bedded rooms. The ashram amenities include a meal facility, parking facility, and hot water facility. Please note advance booking is available only on YatraDham.
As it is near to the temple, it makes travelling easy. You can also visit the nearby tourist attractions from Jalaram Ashram. The variety of rooms the ashram offers makes it a comfortable stay for small and big families and groups. The affordability of this property makes it a good option for your stay in Badrinath. The Jalaram Ashram is also a secure property surrounded by CCTV cameras.
Nearest railway station - Haridwar Railway Station - 316 km
Nearest airport - Dehradun Airport - 308 km
Places to visit in Badrinath from Jalaram Ashram:
Distances from Badrinath:
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive the Bhavan address and contact number along with the confirmation voucher by email on your registered email ID.
Badrinath Jalaram Ashram is located near Sanket Chauraha within walking distance of Badrinath Temple.
Badrinath Jalaram Bhavan has located 600 meters from the temple.
They have two, three, four and six-bedded budget rooms with attached toilets for families. A hot water facility and attached toilets are available.
No, Check-in and check-out time is 12 PM. If you have an advance and confirmed booking and reach late, the room will be kept for you.
No, but groups of up to 40 persons can be accommodated.
No, but good and hygienic food is available in a restaurant nearby.
Yes, the rooms will be the same as shown in the images.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, You agree to be legally bound by the following terms & conditions.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18.
2. Please note that this might be the Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium. Yatris has to accept & comply with all their rules/terms & conditions to ensure that all can have a stay truly a very sanctimonious spiritual experience for all.
3. Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium management has also the right of refusal of entry if the booking is in violation of their rules. No refund would be applicable in case they deny check-in under such circumstances.
4. The standard check-in time and check-out time is mentioned on the page. Please make your reservation accordingly as early check-in or late check-out might not be possible.
5. Please note that almost all the rooms/halls have a certain capacity for the guests/room, it is mentioned on the page. This limit is strictly followed.
6. There are Dharmshala / Bhavan / Ashram / Sanatorium which can be booked only for the Yatris following principles of a certain religion. It is clearly mentioned for each room type.
7. As of now our system is not allowing users to make any modifications/cancellations of the booking. Cancellation / Modification is not possible in any of the circumstances.
8. A booking confirmation is an acknowledgement confirming that we have received your request for accommodation. However, it is subject to Dharmshala management’s modification/cancellation in case of any unfavourable situation, and the yatradham.org management cannot be held responsible or liable for any such changes.
9. Please understand that due to terrain, seasonal traffic, weather and rush all the resources are limited including accommodation options, food choices, and facilities for almost all the Chardham destinations. Even if you have opted for the meals/food, mostly it will be fixed meals with a limited menu mostly north Indian vegetarian food.
10. Though we are trying our best to provide you with a good experience, all the rooms/dormitory/tents have basic facilities only. Be prepared for unplanned surprises like electricity outages, unavailability of lift facilities or unavailability of power backup.
11. We shall not be responsible and no cancellation, modification or refund will be made in situations like bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, bad weather, sickness, accidents, VIP movement restrictions, roadblocks, heavy snowfall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the guest could not reach the destination on time or short stay or unveiled facilities.
12. Any dispute arising out of this service shall be subject to Bhavnagar (Gujarat) jurisdiction.
13. We may change these terms at any time by posting notifications online.
14. Please note that in case of any incident/event, our liability is limited to the convenience fee only. Our services are provided to the best of our ability and the information we have received from others. Any information, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever shall not form a guarantee. Whilst we can advise you but it is your responsibility to ensure that products and services meet your particular needs.
15. www.yatradham.org is not endorsing or promoting any particular place or religion. We are working to promote religious tourism.